Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Methiopropamine/multiple doses) Experienced: "Satisfying and loveable"

curiosityandcat

Greenlighter
Background: I've been prescribed Adderall (30mg/twice daily) for about a year now, the first 6 months of having it I abused it a lot, snorting it and taking way too many at one time. I was also a frequent cocaine user but in the current past 6 months I haven't used cocaine and only use Adderall when I need to get stuff done. I have used Ethylphenidate multiple times and really liked it, but the irritation of using it nasally lasted for weeks after, so I don't plan on acquiring any more of that. As for methiopropamine (MPA, I refer to it as throughout this report), I have used it a handful of times a couple months back. I have an extensive history with the use of all other kinds of drugs you could think of but since this is a stimulant there is no need to get into them. So, as for stimulants, I think I covered it all.

Setting: Nothing to do today besides tidy up and play video games. Alone in my one bedroom apartment and in a good mood, got a good night's rest (aside from crazy nightmares) and feeling positive. All I had for breakfast was a glass of milk and yogurt due to lack of appetite and I know doing a stimulant now will reduce my appetite even more, but whatever.

Throughout this report, to make it easier on me, I just typed in the time of day when what I'm about to say after occured, instead of saying "+0:30, etc."

2:30 - I capped up a few 50mg doses in gel caps, just to have in case my nose gets irritated but I don't want to come down yet.

2:40 - Insufflated 15mg MPA, slight sting and caused a light cough due to the fluffy and light texture of the substance. I am assuming that means a lot of it went straight into my lungs. Sting subsides within seconds, its not that bad.

2:50 - Slight stimulation, no noticeable mood lift yet, just a noticeable 'up,' like having a Red Bull. Gross chemical-tasting drip noticed, I shiver due to the taste.

2:55 - Insufflated another 15mg (other nostril), sting not really noticeable but I still coughed. I can definitely feel it now. I feel clear headed and energized, not wired. It's a lot like speed, just not euphoric, yet. My stomach feels a bit "bleh" but that's probably just me needing to eat something.

3:05 - I feel like I'm on the brink of getting a nice buzz going, but that could just be what this drug is like, always leaving you thinking "just a little bit more!" Reminds me of quotes from my friends when someone did cocaine for the first time; "wait I don't think I got enough!" To which the rest of us would reply, "exactly." Being as I have plenty of this stuff, I think I'm gonna push it a bit. I decide to insufflate another 30mg, 15mg in each nostril.

If I hadn't been writing this down, I would have forgotten how much I've done already. The drip is pretty gross but it's worth it. I remember now that this drug, even via insufflation, took about 20 minutes to fully kick in. Only the first 30mg should really be felt right now. I get excited knowing that there's more to come. I decide to snort the last 20mg I have weighed out and sit back for a bit to see how it feels. 80mg so far. I'm going to play some World of Warcraft for a bit and see how I feel.

5:00 - I still feel some stimulation but the main stimulation was over about 30 minutes ago. Certainly not back to baseline, I did feel the need to clean up around my apartment. I plan on going out tonight so I take a 50mg capsule. I'm curious to see how it compares orally (on an empty stomach). While playing World of Warcraft and having a good time doing tedious things like grinding for honor points, I could close my eyes and focus on how I felt, once I focused I would get a shivering/numbing sensation over my whole body, like with MDMA. It was amazing and uncontrollable, my mood did not respond to it as much though, I felt amazing physically, but mentally I was still in the zone and clear-headed.

7:00 - After taking that 50mg capsule I was stimulated and in a great mood for about 2 hours, now I feel like its coming down again. It felt like 10-20mg of Adderall, just shorter, which is sometimes good for me because I have trouble enough as it is falling asleep after even being sober all day. I took another 50mg cap and drink some beers with friends before we head out to a concert (local, hardcore music, my best friend is in the band that is opening). This night will be promising, after getting a few beers in me I feel phenomenal (I love alcohol and drink every night, but tonight it was extremely fun because I wasn't tired).

Summary: This is a good choice if you're looking for a cheap stimulant, its strong at the right doses and lasts a couple hours. I'll definitely be doing it again and soon, I have so much left. I love this drug, not as much as I loved Ethylphenidate, but its a much cleaner high. I feel like this drug causes more of a high if snorted but is just as strong if taken orally, the only difference is how long it takes to kick in. Kicking in all at once via insufflation is definitely nicer, but keeping my nose clean and healthy is important to me nowadays, therefore oral administration was just as great.

I hope this report offers some incite to anyone wondering about this chemical and I hope you enjoyed reading.

so, how is the comedown on this? :)

also ive heard mixed reviews of mpa. any idea how it compares to 2-fa/2-fma?

thanks for the report!

I occasionally use it for work, but it makes me sweat LOADS and piss every 10 minutes. Even on a 25mg oral dose. I don't think there is any other drug I've taken where I sweat so much. The comedown is not bad, it just puts me in a bit of a flat mood for a few hours. It's great for focusing on work though.

If you keep your doses reasonable the come down is very light, almost non existing. but seriously, this chem is pure functional stimulant with a bit of a mood lift, if you try getting more if it, you may end up taking too much and then it will be not pretty.

I too enjoyed MPA, though it's really tough to find in the U.S. Having tried all the popular fluoroamps and most cathinones, I think MPA has a unique property to it that's hard to describe, but worth trying. It's like caffeine without all the edgy jitteriness. Good stuff :)