• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methin around

Wonderwoman88

Greenlighter
Yell ever do some meth with someone or some people and shit just gets real weird or dark after a while? I've had a shit ton of totally fucked situations that happened, mostly with people I didn't know very well. Stuff that I couldn't even begin to explain. But it's as if negative energy permeates from this stuff. Suddenly you can't trust anyone, so and so is plotting to kill you, someone else has figured out how to tap your phone. Or did they? And you never really know what was real and what was hallucinated. Idk. I can't recall a time that banging meth was ever truly fun, nor a friendship that wasn't ruined. Is it just me?

I have been in house where people randomly start beating each other with hammer to head.
People going super paranoid, thinking i'm planning on robbing their house, hearing stuff and me planning it with some people on phone when i'm in bathroom.
It's fun first two shots, but after that's it's just clock ticking towards paranoia or comedown, maybe even both.
First 24 hours can be fun, but after that not so much. I can't understand how i have managed to stay up for over a week when i was younger.

It’s never happened to me personally, I seem to stay sane no matter how much I take but I’ve certainly seen plenty of people lose their minds in paranoia. Too many stories. But it seems to happen less to people these days than 5 years ago when the meth was stronger or more purer or cooked a different way whatever the difference is.

I’ve certainly never seen a social situation improved by everyone being high on meth - although I’ve seen it get plenty weird and occasionally downright dangerous. That’s why I prefer it alone mostly.

Sort of.

I was never much of a meth user (maybe ive used 3 -4 ounces total in my life) and never experienced much stimulant psychosis on meth itself. RC stimulants (reuptake inhibitors like MDPV and a-pvp in particular) cause stimulant psychosis much quicker somehow, and ive had psychosis on those.

The paranoia is kind of fun in a way. Its hard to explain. I think i have a permanently slipped disk in my neck from listening to the walls.

Sort of.

I was never much of a meth user (maybe ive used 3 -4 ounces total in my life) and never experienced much stimulant psychosis on meth itself. RC stimulants (reuptake inhibitors like MDPV and a-pvp in particular) cause stimulant psychosis much quicker somehow, and ive had psychosis on those.

The paranoia is kind of fun in a way. Its hard to explain. I think i have a permanently slipped disk in my neck from listening to the walls.
I know what you mean. It's fun to go with the flow of the psychosis. Go take some car track plates up just in case they're following you. Look for codes in how people dress. Feel like fucking entire government is against you. Look for mics in your house.

Yell ever do some meth with someone or some people and shit just gets real weird or dark after a while? I've had a shit ton of totally fucked situations that happened, mostly with people I didn't know very well. Stuff that I couldn't even begin to explain. But it's as if negative energy permeates from this stuff. Suddenly you can't trust anyone, so and so is plotting to kill you, someone else has figured out how to tap your phone. Or did they? And you never really know what was real and what was hallucinated. Idk. I can't recall a time that banging meth was ever truly fun, nor a friendship that wasn't ruined. Is it just me?
I haven't had any of those experiences since the mid 2000's (knock on wood) when I used to stay awake for north of a week or longer.
Idk if it's because the dope was "better" back then or not or because i'm on an antidepressant now, or just because I'm wiser now, who the fuck knows. One thing for certain though is now I make sure to get a minimum few hours of sleep every night.
Mostly using alone probably helps greatly too.

I think my record was 9 days and on the last night i just lost it.
Was over at a friend's house spent the whole night on his couch thinking every single thing he and another friend were saying to each other was some plot to jump/rob me. Then there were a whole lotta situations where I just became constantly paranoid and swore i was being followed by undercover cops and cnet the second I left my house. Didn't matter if i was driving or not. Horrible way to live and I feel bad for the people that have to go through all that naturally, like schizophrenics.

So yeah that all sounds about right lol. Delerium and buckets of dopamine left to slosh around in your head are a recipe for disaster.

I use alone, no one even knows I do it at all. I take a laughable amount orally before work. I eat, I sleep, I take a ridiculous amount of vitamins. I have a nerdy little routine going.

But experiencing psychosis once a few years ago was enough to scare the shit out of me. I went nuts 😂 I'm careful now lol. I have never used with anyone else... But the stories from everyone else on the forum are quite entertaining lol.