• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Methamphetamines: Im about to try to reclaim 6 to 7 grams of meth from a mixture of 4 ounces of water and 4 ounces of 91% isopropyl alcohol. Need Help

Aj2theMax1

Bluelighter
I've been reading whatever I can find about doing this process. I have a hot plate.., I have an erylnmeyer flask. I have my gear (meth) dissolved in a solution of 4 ounces of 92 percent isopropyl alcohol along with 4 ounces of water( don't ask)
Can anyone guide me through the process step by step.
Would appreciate the help.
Thanks

Sounds fairly simple. An Erlenmeyer flask might not be the best for retrieving all the meth as you won't be able to scrape the bottom as well as a beaker or small pan, but if it's clean and the meth is pure then it should be okay to just tip out.
Just keep it on a heat where you can see visible steam coming from it and keep an eye on it.
Someone with better chemistry knowledge than I might have a better answer though.

air flow + increased ambient temp = evap

Also, I recommend using a old porcelain casserole dish. Usually super cheap at a thrift store.

Pour it into a large glass dish (or multiple dishes) and point a fan on it. Perhaps place a lightbulb near it for heat. Eventually it will all evaporate.
But wait. I thought I was supposed to heat the solution untill almost boiling and then let gradually cool to form the crystals. This is the way to get a purer product because the process of forming crystals will be done with minimal impurities.

But wait. I thought I was supposed to heat the solution untill almost boiling and then let gradually cool to form the crystals. This is the way to get a purer product because the process of forming crystals will be done with minimal impurities.
Sounds like you might be making it a little bit more complicated than it needs to be.
@fastandbulbous could you weigh in perhaps?

Heating the solution and dissolving more substance than you can in cold solvent and letting xtalls to form, yes, but if excess of solvent is already used than just evaporate as others told you.

Okay.... I'm glad I got this clarification.... I'll do it this way.
And thank you.... It's because of bluelight I've been taking better care of myself and in extension, my environment. It carries over.
After all, I think addiction, depency , and all the desires , whether common or not, that seems to be addressed by consumption of , often, harmful in excess , substances; is one of the major areas of social contention, and scientific unavailability.
Thanks again. Bye