• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

methamphetamine

Toodlepip

Bluelighter
would taking methamphetamine help reduce opiate withdrawal symptom, why I ask is apparently it works on the endorphin receptors, my body isn’t producing this as im not Coping with my doctor reducing my zomorph and stopping oramorph

I thought this would give me a break with such awful symptoms

From 400mg daily MST & 600ml weekly to 100mg daily Zomorph​

Last edited:
I’ve never tried it personally but I’ve heard more than a few report that indeed it works. That said, almost all of them became hardcore meth users after. I wouldn’t advise it personally.

I’ve heard folks trying meth and liking it so much they immediately stopped using heroin after years with very little withdrawals to keep using meth.

I personally have never felt Amphetamines could take the place of opiates but then again I haven’t tried to use them in that way to find out.

-GC

Meth gave me a comedown side effect where I had to sleep for 14 hours a day for like 5 weeks untill I finally got clean.

It's a good feeling but I can't tell you what not to do

Oh.......... I wish there was something to pick me up. Coke is alright at the time taking it until my last line, then I’m pissed off! Any other suggestions such as meds that help

I’ve never tried it personally but I’ve heard more than a few report that indeed it works. That said, almost all of them became hardcore meth users after. I wouldn’t advise it personally.

I’ve heard folks trying meth and liking it so much they immediately stopped using heroin after years with very little withdrawals to keep using meth.

I personally have never felt Amphetamines could take the place of opiates but then again I haven’t tried to use them in that way to find out.

-GC
Doesn’t help u lose weight?

Doesn’t help u lose weight?

For a lot of people a methamphetamine habit actually causes them to gain weight. Often, because you don’t eat while high you tend to gorge yourself with carbohydrates when you come down. Also, people attempting to stay hydrated while high often drink a lot of high sugar drinks which also add to their weight.

Methamphetamine would have to be just about the riskiest strategy for losing weight there is.

How long meth stay in system of if only used 2 days in life not my thing alset Internet says to many different things

I
would taking methamphetamine help reduce opiate withdrawal symptom, why I ask is apparently it works on the endorphin receptors, my body isn’t producing this as im not Coping with my doctor reducing my zomorph and stopping oramorph

I thought this would give me a break with such awful symptoms

From 400mg daily MST & 600ml weekly to 100mg daily Zomorph​

I’ve heard it does. Meth’s a whole separate thing but just as demonic as h, be careful. Matter of fact don’t do it vro

For a lot of people a methamphetamine habit actually causes them to gain weight. Often, because you don’t eat while high you tend to gorge yourself with carbohydrates when you come down. Also, people attempting to stay hydrated while high often drink a lot of high sugar drinks which also add to their weight.

Methamphetamine would have to be just about the riskiest strategy for losing weight there is.
*Tags self* ^

Kratom was legit for helping me with low end opiate withdrawl. 15mg Methadone.
Taking (guessing here) around 2-3 grams basically eliminates any withdrawl feelings i experience.

So, you might be at a higher opiate level than me but Kratom would definitely ease some of your symptoms.

Kratom was legit for helping me with low end opiate withdrawl. 15mg Methadone.
Taking (guessing here) around 2-3 grams basically eliminates any withdrawl feelings i experience.

So, you might be at a higher opiate level than me but Kratom would definitely ease some of your symptoms.

Though its off topic 2-3g of kratom will do very little to help a 15mg/day methadone withdrawal syndrome.

Back on topic, amphetamines help low to moderate opioid withdrawal but not heavy opioid withdrawal. Definitely good for moderate symptoms like depression. Heavy physical withdrawal is worsened by amphetamines.

Back on topic, amphetamines help ... Definitely good for moderate symptoms like depression. Heavy physical withdrawal is worsened by amphetamines.
I guess, so long as you are not a person who suffers depression or anxiety on amp comedowns. Although I believe opiate withdrawal depression lasts longer than the 48 hours you might get from goosing yourself with amps for a few straight days or a week.

Yes, this has worked for me in the past, assuming the quality of the meth is good. I've used it to subvert withdrawals from heroin/oxy/kratom before with good results. If you are looking for something to ease or completely escape withdrawals, there are tons of Kratom extracts (50:1 and beyond) that IMO have been as effective as many prescription opiates. PM me and I'd love to help in any way I can, 20 years of narcotic abuse experience at your disposal.