• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine

Very carefully...

Injecting into the exterior jugular is never a good idea. But if you are insisting, which most on here already have made up their minds, then do this:

1. Get someone to do it for you.
2. Use less than usual, meth has potent vasoconstriction effects and injecting in the jugular will constrict bloodflow up to the brain IIRC.
3. Keep the needle at a 15° angle or less from the vein, DO NOT use a 45° angle, the larger the angle the more likely you are to infiltrate your jugular and cause a potentially life-threatening reaction.
4.Go SLOW when injecting, stop injecting once you start to feel the drug.
5. Take the needle out nice and easy and place a sterile gauze on it. Always use a clean ring you do not want an infection in your neck bud.

Stay safe,
Mr. Deeds

What's the best way to inject meth in the jugular
um..... not to?

Please no?

I have no IV experience w/ the neck (I would say "yikes" but.... well...) and.... I'm just going to ask you to find other veins. Can't find other ones? Please try. Take like a good hour examining your body before you stick a needle in your neck please. Like, I'm not asking because I'm squeamish. I'm asking because that shit is like your body's last life line for medical IV's. Please let the doctors have that one in case you are dying and need fluid treatment, chemo, dialysis, or whatever terrible fate may befall you.

There's practical reasons why I advise against this. It's not like I don't want you to have fun or whatever just please stay safe have fun responsibly.

Very carefully...

Injecting into the exterior jugular is never a good idea. But if you are insisting, which most on here already have made up their minds, then do this:

1. Get someone to do it for you.
2. Use less than usual, meth has potent vasoconstriction effects and injecting in the jugular will constrict bloodflow up to the brain IIRC.
3. Keep the needle at a 15° angle or less from the vein, DO NOT use a 45° angle, the larger the angle the more likely you are to infiltrate your jugular and cause a potentially life-threatening reaction.
4.Go SLOW when injecting, stop injecting once you start to feel the drug.
5. Take the needle out nice and easy and place a sterile gauze on it. Always use a clean ring you do not want an infection in your neck bud.

Stay safe,
Mr. Deeds
Thank you for giving good HR tips w/ experience man, I just didn't have any to give and even then I'm going to say if you follow this ASSUME the average person WILL FUCK UP and have a PLAN B if things go awry. You hit annd inject into that artery and you're going to die (I have seen what a peripheral artery shot of methamphetamine does; if you hit that artery it would be torturous and can only assume the hell you would experience).

um..... not to?

Please no?

I have no IV experience w/ the neck (I would say "yikes" but.... well...) and.... I'm just going to ask you to find other veins. Can't find other ones? Please try. Take like a good hour examining your body before you stick a needle in your neck please. Like, I'm not asking because I'm squeamish. I'm asking because that shit is like your body's last life line for medical IV's. Please let the doctors have that one in case you are dying and need fluid treatment, chemo, dialysis, or whatever terrible fate may befall you.

There's practical reasons why I advise against this. It's not like I don't want you to have fun or whatever just please stay safe have fun responsibly.
Thank you for giving good HR tips w/ experience man, I just didn't have any to give and even then I'm going to say if you follow this ASSUME the average person WILL FUCK UP and have a PLAN B if things go awry. You hit annd inject into that artery and you're going to die (I have seen what a peripheral artery shot of methamphetamine does; if you hit that artery it would be torturous and can only assume the hell you would experience).

Your welcome CH.
The neck is the LAST place I would hope somebody would try to use. I have seen a few people miss, albeit with H and not meth...its absolutely horrifying. The exterior jugular is very easy to miss as well, and you can easily go to deep and nick the artery. I can only imagine what would come next. Most would likely have to be rushed to the ER with a meth shot in the carotid artery assuming they didnt die before they got there.

I am trying to be practical though, many people who frequent this site will use their necks unfortunately. Their are tons of other veins to choose from though, for anybody reading this! If you dont think you have anymore veins, just keep looking because you will almost certainly find one that is large enough to hold a 28-31g needle for 10 seconds. Hands, arms, feet, back of legs, sides of hips, etc. They are EVERYWHERE. But once a person has made up their minds it can be pretty difficult to sway them as most of the Sr. staff at BL sadly know. That is the only reason I posted how to do this. The inexperienced IV'er should NEVER attempt this as this is a last resort to injecting. I lost nearly all my veins but the external/internal jugular is a go to for emergencies for hospitals, as well as the subclavian, so save these for the real emergencies like CH said.

I have never iv'd a drug but taken plenty in many other ways.

Does the iv method have any difference based on the chosen vein/artery? In other words does someone like OP ask because of chasing something or simply no veins left is only reason?

^
The farther away from the heart the longer it takes for the drug to hit and the drug gets slightly more diluted as it makes it's way through the bloodstream in lower extremities; some say the rush is less noticeable the farther away from the heart you go (legs and feet). I personally don't notice a difference. The jugular is a slightly different story though.

Last edited: