• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Methamphetamine usage and opiate withdrawal question?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I have noticed, and so have a few other friends, that when we get high on meth say for the night, that we start to noticeably go into opiate withdrawal sooner then normal? With my case it's Fentynal, my buddy his is with methadone. But yeah like I typically don't start getting uncomfortable and sick until about 16 hours since my last dose. But if I'm smoking meth all night. I will start feeling withdrawal symptoms much sooner like at the 10 hour mark. Any one have an idea why this may be???

So I have noticed, and so have a few other friends, that when we get high on meth say for the night, that we start to noticeably go into opiate withdrawal sooner then normal? With my case it's Fentynal, my buddy his is with methadone. But yeah like I typically don't start getting uncomfortable and sick until about 16 hours since my last dose. But if I'm smoking meth all night. I will start feeling withdrawal symptoms much sooner like at the 10 hour mark. Any one have an idea why this may be???
I ve did meth just once ( and I hated it) but I ve been off and on opioids for the last 18 years and I m doing a fair amount of cocaine since I ve moved to Brazil. When I do blow and I don t have anything for the comedown I get opis w-d style symptoms even if I ve been opiate free for a while (restlessness, cold and sweaty,general discomfort, you know the drill) so who knows maybe it s psychological, the brain is telling that u need something to calm down and mimics the symptoms that generally lead you to use ASAP.

Last edited:

Yeah. I’ve noticed any sort of stimulants (coke, Tina, etc) seem to shorten the legs of the opiates in your system. Probably was a good thing for me or I’d be a hell of a poly-user otherwise.

The stims likely increase your metabolism thus shortening the legs of the opiates/opioids by metabolizing it out of your system faster. Just my guess. But I do agree that it definitely seems like the case.

Stay good
Always, fair winds and following seas

I can see it worsening some of the symptoms like restlessness, which is probably the worst symptom of opioid withdrawal at least for me, so that makes sense.

I can see it worsening some of the symptoms like restlessness, which is probably the worst symptom of opioid withdrawal at least for me, so that makes sense.

Yeah. All of the symptoms of acute opiate/opioid withdrawal fucking blow monster cock.

But the restless legs and muscle/bone/joint pains were the worst. Having to get up and stretch every forty five seconds or so was awful.
Fuck. I don’t miss that shit one bit.