• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine tips tricks and life hacks

MissRaoulDukeGonzo

Greenlighter
First post here did a search couldn't find anything like this . This is for beginners mostly.

Methamphetamine, tips, trickSome things are learned the hard way just some tips tricks and pointers for good old fashioned harm prevention. This is what I have learned over about 7 years of occasional use. Number 1 is self care for your health. *NOTHING is more important than water. Drink almost nothing else except for Gatorade. Force yourself if you must. Ice dries you out to the point where it can become dangerous. Your kidneys will thank you. Avoid drinking soda or coffee sugar and caffeine are your enemy. Dehydration is one of the things that make you feel like shit coming down. If you do nothing else for yourself make sure you have water always. *Eat some food! New users will skip eating and not even notice. Eating is hard when your mouth is dry and your mind is racing. If you honestly can't eat at least drink some milk or better yet Ensure (for old people). * I take a multivitamin everyday and I swear come downs are easier. *Sleep when you feel the crash coming. Don't force another night even if you have some stash left. Plus waking up with some left is a good feeling. Sleep deprivation is the the #1 thing that makes you lose your grasp of reality. Duh. If you do start to lose you mind remember: you're on drugs and no shadow people aren't really there. * If you need help sleeping I like a Xanax lots of weed and maybe a couple beers, not too many. Its ok if you've been drinking water. Sleep before you hurt yourself please. As a personal rule I don't do more than one night. What goes up must come down. -Keep up appearances! You don't want people knowing about your little secret and looking strung out is obvious if you don't do something about it. *Two showers a day. I am always aware of my hygiene when I occasionally speed things up. Crystal makes you hot sweaty and greasy. Your BO will be stinkier. I can always spot it in other people. *Put some of that energy you put in your tweeker projects into your personal hygiene. Really take time to look nice. Cops are trained to look for that nastiness ( along with mouth playing with your tongue). *Brush your teeth!!! * Wash your face avoid breaking out. *DONT PICK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T PICK! Keep hands busy doing something else. * Keep your place nice too. Don't go crazy with it if that's out of character, just don't start hoarding junk. Plenty of people will clean up A lot when they are new to it. Keep that habit up instead of writing on Tumblr for 48 hours. *Get the shitty stuff you need done first then go start with your little art project or whatever. *Getting high at work can be fun. If you do, swallow some stash. Its more discreet because its not as intense and you don't need to keep sneaking away to hit a pilo or do a line. It doesn't make you as gross feeling as smoking. Plus it lasts longer. Don't do alot. Pre wrap your doses in toilet paper so you can just take it from your pocket and swallow with no one the wiser. Trust me in this one, it's really a job saver. *Shut your trap! Try not to talk too much. *Again, control your tongue. Practice not playing with it. Unclench your jaw too. This is an easy one for me to master because I felt like its the most obvious give away. -Dont get stuck Everyone has their own style when geeking on things. I like to draw but don't get stuck doing it until your eyes bleed. *Participate in your activity but please put down your project now and then. Drawing and art projects can strain your eyes and give you a headache. *Put your phone down every once in a while and dont alienate people around you by getting sucked into Pinterest or something. *When hanging with someone close to you, try to engage in interesting conversation. Get to know them better, you'll probably be up all night with them so take advantage. **Tweeker life hack: If you smoke out of any glass do yourself a favor and get a Mr.Clean Magic Eraser. Gets rid of nasty black stains like.....magic! Cut a little bit off clean insideof bowl. Cut a little bit more and get it a little moist, hit your bowl and as soon as your done cool it off with the damp magic eraser immediately and watch your dope freeze instantly and even safe to touch cool down quick without breaking the glass. Saves it from burning all up while cooling. Every roller needs one.
Stay safe and out of jail everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I went and learned a new trick on cleaning my pipes after trying many other ways that were posted. I start with 91% alcohol and q-tips to get what I can off. then I add ajax on the tip of the wet q-tip and get some in the bowl and clean away. after clean rinse thoroughly and dry with q-tips. NOT AIR DRY OR LIGHTER. This cleans them as if they were brand new. I have shown other this and they are amazed. It works. Give it a try.