• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine resistance

RedDucki63

Greenlighter
So ive been using on and off for a few months now. And just recently its like im not feeling anything from it. I had a bender last week and crashed for a day after that. Nothing I havent done before. Usually i can go for my mid morning bump and get my daily rush and apitite supression, but its not happening anymore. I hit it and about an hour later i feel like eating and sleeping, like im still crashing. No rush no distracted lets see who wants to fuck around mentality, no desire to go do something. I tried smoking it instead and ziltch nada nothing! Is this the end of my stim abuse?
Has anyone gotten this affect? Am I just used to the rush? Or am I just bored with it?

It's either bunk or, more likely, you need a long holiday from meth. You've probably been abusing it for just too long now I'm afraid.

Is it tolerance built up from chronic daily use or bunk. I noticed i dont get that high. Just consuming more. So how can you tell.

Well it definately wasnt bunk. Same stuff I was using while bending. But yeah, I just needed a much longer holiday from using. Back to the norm!