• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine, pain reduction

SkylarRaine

Greenlighter
Has anyone else out there used meth for a toothache? It seems to be the only thing that works. I've tried acetaminophen, ibuprofen, and other otc's, and also opiates, including buprenorphine. Nothing else has helped, I think it has to do with how the meth shrinks the blood vessels, but I'm not sure? Anyone else out there have any experience with this?

i mean i've put coke into my mouth for this reason once upon a time but um, perhaps its the vasoconstricting but i wouldn't say 100%, tbh it can be more harmful that good due to the nature of meth, its very acidic meaning it can make your toothache worse.

i mean i've put coke into my mouth for this reason once upon a time but um, perhaps its the vasoconstricting but i wouldn't say 100%, tbh it can be more harmful that good due to the nature of meth, its very acidic meaning it can make your toothache worse.
Any ideas or suggestions on alternative treatment options? I mean until I can get these teeth out. All four of my wisdom teeth are impacted, and it's very painful if not impossible to just ignore, and not keep using what I know works :/

Any ideas or suggestions on alternative treatment options? I mean until I can get these teeth out. All four of my wisdom teeth are impacted, and it's very painful if not impossible to just ignore, and not keep using what I know works :/
they have special sprays that numb the mouth you can get at a pharmacy, usually pretty cheap made for this exact reason theres no need to use street drugs for this one

just don't sit there spraying your mouth with it all day as it can cause negative effects aswell, i can't link the spray i had in the past as i dont remember it, but any pharmacist will glady help you, and again its pretty cheap if its that bad id get 2 bottles.

but try to avoid using meth to numb it, because to the best of my knowledge it shouldn't and it is damaging your teeth assuming youre leaving it on your teeth to relieve pain if it were coke thats a different story. p.s. you're also getting high by doing this via sublingual administration most likely so watch out for that aswell

I've used it numerous times for toothache, and recommended friends do it and it always works, a small key bump in your mouth and swill it around/let it sit on the tooth. The taste is horrible but honestly works wonders!

Buy some cheap vodka ; swish it around and spit out repeat...I do that then just sit with a ice pack or frozen veggies. Also if you can get ahold of some antibiotics , even if they are old, you can use till you get to dentist.

just don't sit there spraying your mouth with it all day as it can cause negative effects aswell, i can't link the spray i had in the past as i dont remember it, but any pharmacist will glady help you, and again its pretty cheap if its that bad id get 2 bottles.

but try to avoid using meth to numb it, because to the best of my knowledge it shouldn't and it is damaging your teeth assuming youre leaving it on your teeth to relieve pain if it were coke thats a different story. p.s. you're also getting high by doing this via sublingual administration most likely so watch out for that aswell
Oh no, I'm not applying it to my tooth, or rubbing it on my gums. I usually ingest it nasally , or inhale it. Although I prefer the nose route as I've found it numbs it more thoroughly, and it doesn't take as much. But yes you are right I do need to stop, although I have thought to myself a few times that I could just continue using until the tooth dies, since the meth numbs the tooth by shrinking the blood vessels in the mouth. .. but that would just be crazy and stupid to do, ...right?

Oh no, I'm not applying it to my tooth, or rubbing it on my gums. I usually ingest it nasally , or inhale it. Although I prefer the nose route as I've found it numbs it more thoroughly, and it doesn't take as much. But yes you are right I do need to stop, although I have thought to myself a few times that I could just continue using until the tooth dies, since the meth numbs the tooth by shrinking the blood vessels in the mouth. .. but that would just be crazy and stupid to do, ...right?
I can see an infection starting the way you're thinking and I just wouldn't want to think of that, I'm gonna go back to smoking my coke now but I wish you less pain and the best of luck because a sore tooth is just shitty been there done that, go to a dentist soon, I've always wondered what happens if you have them do work but don't pay up at the end, I've never done that since my dentist is a mouth artist, I never really get cavities but the one he did which was not really a cavity was a fix job that a Shit dentist did and I chose not to freeze, it stung abit but that's about it the dreaded drill gets hot and stings >.>

Has anyone else out there used meth for a toothache? It seems to be the only thing that works. I've tried acetaminophen, ibuprofen, and other otc's, and also opiates, including buprenorphine. Nothing else has helped, I think it has to do with how the meth shrinks the blood vessels, but I'm not sure? Anyone else out there have any experience with this?
Yeah it helps ease my pain too only it comes back with a vengeance when u come down

I know that this has nothing to do with harm reduction but I can't think of a better answer than Cocaine and alcohol sprey which you can prepare yourself. You could get a nose spray bottle , mix some cocaine and alcohol and spray it where/ when you need a little relief till you solve your dental problem. I wouldn't advise as a long term solution though. On the other hand, I can't think of worse solution than applying street meth to you gums. People also say that clove (oil), cinnamon help numb the area and stop the pain for a short time. Good luck.

Local anesthetics can be effective for tooth ache like Lidocaine. Plus Lidocaine is an over the counter medication too, it is in the UK anyway but I don't know what country ur from.

lol i remember this post. there's so many over-the counter- shit out there that deals with toothache/pain numbing that i don't comprehend why someone would use meth for a toothache but anyways, im sure this has already been solved by the threat creator

There is the vasoconstriction which contributes to the relief, so I guess if one does not have meth or something similar, or does not want to use it for the toothache, any OTC preparation for sinus congestion may provide a similar effect? So you get down the swelling, then take anything systemically from paracetamol to oxymorphone for the pain, then use local anaesthetic on the tooth -- C-Jam; I am not sure if crack does the trick or you need to salt it out with lemon juice first . . . my OTC method when I needed to do it was first the clove oil, then benzocaine gel or liquid, then I would get one of my lignocaine patches (now the 5 per cent ones are OTC a lot of places -- they can help lots of things in spite of their outrageous cucked advertising of late seeming to claim you can use them for severe chronic pain) and cut off a piece, wrap it around the tooth and suck it.

If one has prescriptions and OTC and other sources of all sorts of local anaesthetics, you can find a way to combine all of them or so them one after the other -- I did one with 12, four from each chemical category, plus cloves (Eugenol), and vasoconstrictors -- then I tried vasodilators in with the 12 locals and it seemed to help . . . then adding C-Jam helped, and as I had an Rx gel with tetracaine and adrenaline in it, I experimented with mixing my own Tac, C-Topical Solution and other traditional Bolivian Marching Powder dental and Ear, Nose & Throat preparations. Dentists have an item they call 10-hour Novocaine which I believe is procaine, tetracaine, mepivacaine, and a couple of others which range from 5 minutes to 10 hours in duration, so that seems to be the strategy, overlap the effects, and I think there are agents in there to make sure it infiltrates and is absorbed as they want it. Adrenaline 36 to 500 ppm is the most common one, the latter (1:2000) in Tac . . .

Someone who dissolves nose candy in DMSO so he can put it on his shoulder, arsehole, feet, forearm, cock, and nutsak and absorb it just like a shot with no needle says that the mixture works well for tooth pain he has had . . . I know DMSO smells like garlic in some case, so be warned. That is why my experimentation with DMSO has been very conservative, I made some Bitchin Sun Tan Lotion after I got a sunburn which had several local anaesthetics in it plus the improvised Tac and dihydromorphine dissolved in DMSO . . . I decided to just eat some carisoprodol with it and shoot some nicomorphine when I had the burn instead of adding that too. The lotion felt not exactly like mainlining dihydromorphine, but I sure felt it, and the effects of the C-Jam and the very muted imitations of some of the others too . . . the closer in chemical structure to Bolivian Marching Powder, the more it can feel like it, but very little -- that was until the designer local anaesthetics which are 25 to 80 per cent as stimulating became popular .. . . pay close enough attention, and benzocaine has 2 per cent of the activity of C-Jam, according to Mr DMSO, who also uses it mixed with caffeine, methylphenidate, and ephedrine as a stimulant he promotes as a legal stand in for blow and made more effective by adding nitracaine to the recipe when it became available . . . it was pretty good when I mashed up some tapentadol and mixed it in . . . I usually simplify things by laying down a line of methyphenidate-nitracaine or C-Jam and a line of nicomorphine or hydromorphone on a mirror and rolling up a couple of 1000 CHF notes or what have you (I also have pyrex pipettes and a couple made of titanium and a set of silver, gold, platinum and palladium straws, any two of which work well) and pulling in both lines at once . . . it is better to mix the powder all together, do a fat line or a curve like a letter C or S and use one rolled up banknote or a straw, or try with one's plain nostril, snorting powder off of someone's tits . . .

Heroin ;) with enough of it it’ll take away any pain but the spiritual kind :) better than meth! Although that’s worked for me too, and took away my sickness when I had a cold or flu smh lol

Heroin ;) with enough of it it’ll take away any pain but the spiritual kind :) better than meth! Although that’s worked for me too, and took away my sickness when I had a cold or flu smh lol
And here I was thinking that indulging in some ice cream having any part in completely eliminating a minor cold in the extremely rare instances I do get one was just a placebo effect or something similar. Strange how it can have what is essentially a contradictory effect like that since it definitely weakens your immune system while you're on it. Then again, my immune system is freakishly overactive due to genetics from my Dad's side of my family so maybe it gets closer to "normal" when I decide to go on a substance aided mental marathon. A guy I used to work with would joke that he never got sick because he had a continuous stream of "cold medicine" in his system 😆