• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methamphetamine in the UK/Europe V. Still Elusive

"Large" meth bust coming in the next few days by the news, maybe tomorrow even. I think there has only ever been 2 recorded "labs" in the UK, this again was only a small scale operation but produced the meth that even got the cartel asking questions. Watch this space.

Did anyone notice a change in supply or price? I haven't, though I'm only aware of the London scene really, which is generally well supplied.

I really hope meth dont come to Europe, it is already in here in powdered form, I hate it when someone put i n my regular speed, but not in crystal smokable version. I hate meth, it ruins lives very fast. dextroamphetamine is only good amphetamine that many can use for years without problems (like me 15 years), so fuck meth, it can go to hell.

Do you know what is a sensible dose for a first line ?

I've no idea mate - meth has been a most elusive chemical pour Moi. I'm guessing about 10mg, but I'll leave that for the more experienced among us to answer...

That sounds a tiny amount, would have to get the scales out for that!
I've not come across it either until I started looking on the DN.
never seen any or anyone use it in the flesh

Yeah your luck would be better in London really. 10mg is a bit on the low side give your experience with stims. But you should use a scale or you and gf will be up too long.

I really hope meth dont come to Europe, it is already in here in powdered form, I hate it when someone put i n my regular speed, but not in crystal smokable version. I hate meth, it ruins lives very fast. dextroamphetamine is only good amphetamine that many can use for years without problems (like me 15 years), so fuck meth, it can go to hell.

It's been here in lovely big shards and crystals for years. But yeah, probably best it doesn't take off!

Yeah your luck would be better in London really. 10mg is a bit on the low side give your experience with stims. But you should use a scale or you and gf will be up too long.

From what I've read just 100mg seems to be a line to start with. If it's going to last 8 hours probably only want the one line each (if that's possible)
Will definitely be putting the rest of the bag somewhere we can't get at it !

I've ordered Coke / pills off the DN and they have been of excellent quality and arrived quickly, only 3 orders mind.
But I have no issue procuring there, especially as I would only be getting a gram and the cost / risk is relatively low.

Nononono!!! LOL. That's far far too much for your first time.

10mg would be fine per line, but you'll probably use 20-40mg over a single session.

Like I've told ya before, it's incredibly fiendish so you'll probably struggle to stop redosing, thus take less with each dose.

The DN stuff is fine, which is why I don't use it. You could quickly develop a habit with meth and a good supply!

Look at it this way. A good starting dose of pure dextroamphetamine sulphate is 20 - 30 mg. Adjust accordingly...

10-30mg That's such a tiny amount, and its a pain I have to order a whole G really as thats far too open to abuse.

If you don't use DN, you buy locally ?
It's not a sourcing question, as I have access to it, just curious

Meth is more 'bang per buck', and a lot more addictive. Start out small and you'll not develop a serious problem. After donkeys years of use I can still get a pretty maximal effect with a single 20mg hit.

Would you say you have a problem with it ?
Scary that there are 100 x 10mg lines in a gram lol
I am not even considering smoking it.

10-30mg That's such a tiny amount, and its a pain I have to order a whole G really as thats far too open to abuse.

If you don't use DN, you buy locally ?
It's not a sourcing question, as I have access to it, just curious

Yeah, I've had dozens of sources in London. Anywhere that has a big gay community.

And yeah, having a gram lying around requires self-control. I'm pretty OCD but even so I rather not have it lying around cos inevitably you convince yourself to do just a little, then 3 days later you've fucking wrecked your week lol

I have a problem with it when I have it around lol. Fortunately after a month or two I can stop using, and then I'll steer clear of it for 6 months or more before deja vu the whole cycle again.

My only opportunity to do it is a Friday night, so I have the weekend to recover. I have to be able to go to work on Monday, I just can't have time off sick as I work for myself and other people are reliant on me