• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine E-Liquid Question

SpaceCadet144

Greenlighter
I Know people have done this but all the other treads seem to be quite old. I was wonder what methods you guys use. I believe mixing some whater in the dope before putting it in the mixture. I'm really lost on what would be the best style automozers, dosages, and base.

Hi SpaceCadet, I'm going to move this to Basic Drug Discussion. You may want to check out our Meth Primer thread for tips as well. :)

Hey SpaceCadet! Welcome to Bluelight! I can see that you just joined last month, so I would like to make sure you start off on the right foot. I see that T. and I have differing opinions on this subject, because I would typically say that this just doesn't fit in with our philosophy of promoting Harm Reduction. Why do I say this? I will break it down.

Now, of course, Harm Reduction comes into play here, because we do not want you to do anything dangerous to your health with your vaporizer. The issue is that we no next to nothing about this practice. Because there is such limited knowledge out there, it's pretty difficult to make even an educated guess on what is or isn't unhealthy. You're exploring a frontier of Methamphetamine usage that, I'm sure many have tried, but few have documented.

This is really on the border line, but I can't close it because I see an extremely limited shred of Harm Reduction involved here. We'll allow some commentary from users who have done this, but I just want to say, if it devolves into a non-HR conversation about how great Meth is in an E-Cig, it will get closed, so guys, be kind to the OP and don't get his thread closed!!

OP, I would sniff around Google and I would sniff around Reddit. While I'm sure there is someone here who can enlighten you, this is definitely more of a thing that Reddit would be good at. Until then, you need to experiment. I know it can be done, because I've seen and heard of people doing it successfully. The issue is, there is a fairly wide variety of vaporizers out there, varying in mechanism of action, power etc. I hope you get some answers man

That makes sense I guess. But harm reduction would be not telling someone the informantion on any of these subject. Potientally safer ROA then few of the others freely posted on here. But I really do enjoy the open conversation on this I'm very much a harm reduction advocate. I think more of this needs done across the globe.

Have you looked into the solutions that allow you to add solid compounds (like the diy cbd solutions), they work perfectly for this as meth is extremely soluble. The main issue with using a vape is that meth has a very thin window between vape point and boiling point.

Considering the amount a coil heats up (you'd be around 600c when it starts to turn red, only increasing from there) I can see a whole lot more combustion that vaporisation of meth occurring.
Here's a video I found with basically no searching

Although I'd never try it in the first place, I'd recommend starting off with a small amount as to not waste up your product.

I've done it before... this was a good 8 years ago and I can't really remember the details. I can say it is a good way to use your meth if you're trying to hide it from someone but I found a meth pipe more effective.

I know I sorta want it for traveling. Potentially a very low dose as a replacement for nicotine for work. I'm a construction worker and I think maybe a micro dose of amp would be way more effective then nicotine.