• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine Dosage (Specific to one person)

Static-77

Greenlighter
Before I ask the question I'll let it be known this is my first post and if any of Bluelight's rules are violated it's unintentional. I did read the rules. Currently this is homeless i have no clue where to put questions like these.

I have a friend who plans on taking street methamphetamine and I want to know what dosage for him is enough to have the desired effects while having minimal risk (obviously takin' meth is risky as hell but you know what I mean) So can any tweaker out there give me advice?

-He weighs 125 pounds (56.7Kg)
-He's 5'11''
-He is also essentially amphetamine naive only ever doing Adderal twice, 60mgs 1st and then 40mgs the second time
-The meth in his possession has been looked at and is considered "Very high quality" by an experienced tweaker, the tweaker said it's somewhere from 60% purity to 80% purity
-The quantity of meth he is working with is a small shard and some flakes, it was told to be 0.3G but is probably closer to a point
-He plans on an intranasal roa but is open to really anything but plugging

The high he wants is an intense one with a nice ass rush, a heaver dose but one where his heart doesn't explode.
Edit: I texted him he said he also is looking for a good body high

Hi Static and welcome to Bluelight. You're not breaking any rules but feel free to speak in the first person, ie, you don't have to use terms like my friend. :) I'm going to move this over to Basic Drug discussion. We have a Meth Primer thread posted near the top which is a work in progress for tips.