• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine - Dissolving my meth for transportation

Etch_a_sketch

Greenlighter
Hello everyone and thank you in advance for any advice and or information.
I traveled to Costa Rica a few months ago and carried with me an eight ball of methamphetamine that I dissolved in water and put in an eye drops bottle. When I reached my hotel room in CR I poured the contents of the bottle onto a plate and put it on a hot plate which I set at a very low temperature. It took forever to evaporate even after I used a hair dryer on it as well. Eventually it recrystallized and I scraped it into a very fine powder. It didn't seem like a lost too much though I didn't have a scale and I was desperate to use some so maybe it just looked like a lot.
If I were going to do this again, which I probably won't because I know what the consequences are if caught, could I use alcohol of any kind in place of water. My thought is that it would evaporate much quicker and maybe I wouldn't lose as much. Is that an option or can anyone recommend an alternative?

Last edited:
Ha ha - I just responded at the other site! This is a much more lenient place for such a question. My understanding is that water is your best option but the chemists will be along shortly for the full answer.

Haha thanks for taking the time. Yes, the other site is brutal and I haven't felt welcome there at all.

If you're talking about -drugsforum.com- i'm in total agreement. There's a very pungent odor of 'speak only if spoken to' over there and if you're an active meth user, forget it. Unless you're a harvard educated chemist they'll silence you as soon as they can with their retarded comment rating system.

If you're talking about -drugsforum.com- i'm in total agreement. There's a very pungent odor of 'speak only if spoken to' over there and if you're an active meth user, forget it. Unless you're a harvard educated chemist they'll silence you as soon as they can with their retarded comment rating system.

It's also dead. No active discussions involving dozens of people as we have here. And it takes days or weeks even to get the first reply to a legitimate question. I only scan it when I'm high and waiting for something to happen here. Fortunately I don't have to wait long usually.

I'll go back every once in a while to look at their rather humorous user submitted photo gallery. I'm sure that's dead now too though.

I went to delete my post a few minutes ago (same exact post as here) and found out I wasn't allowed. Done with that bitter site and those haughty Dutch guys. You guys are so much better and the support on this website is awesome.

Pure isopropyl alcohol (the cheap stuff) with about 10-20% pure deionised water added (to enhance solubility and evaporation rate) should work well for this purpose and be relatively easy/safe for you, esp compared to other common solvents.

I really would advise strongly against travelling internationally with meth in any form though mate, it's a hugely unnecessary risk.

I fucking hate that place