• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Methamphetamine binge

YeahNahBender

Greenlighter
How stupid is it to smoke 2 grams of meth in 24 hours. And how long until I’ll be able to sleep, I started Friday afternoon and finished it by Saturday night. Now it’s midnight on the following Sunday. I still haven’t slept at all and am still very high.

I wouldn't call it stupid, but it probably was low purity stuff.

You probably should be coming down by now, but it can take a long time to be able to sleep.

You should force yourself to eat some food and hydrate yourself, this will trigger your body's "rest and digest" hormones and help you get some sleep.

I wouldn't call it stupid, but it probably was low purity stuff.

You probably should be coming down by now, but it can take a long time to be able to sleep.

You should force yourself to eat some food and hydrate yourself, this will trigger your body's "rest and digest" hormones and help you get some sleep.
That’s the one smart thing I did made shakes with protein powder and blended it with oats and milk and just chugged it. No way I was going to eat food, even now I still have no desire to eat

and don't forget to remember how much fun you're having right now the next time you think about doing tweek again.
and don't forget to remember how much fun you're having right now the next time you think about doing tweek again
I’m just glad I only got 2g because I can’t put the pipe down for more then half an hour until I finish it all. If I had bought more Id probably have a heart attack by now.

ah yea - every 30 minutes... you're smoking it like it's crack - you're not supposed to do that - ya gotta take your few hits and then put it down for a while

:pipe:

ah yea - every 30 minutes... you're smoking it like it's crack - you're not supposed to do that - ya gotta take your few hits and then put it down for a while

:pipe:
I was going good snorting 2 points a day max, for about a month and sleeping every night for 6 hours. Then I got heavy nose bleeds that continued for sometimes 30 mins. so i had no choice to change roa. I just didn’t realise how addicting it is to blow clouds and ended up doing a binge I really did not want to do.

I don't do meth anymore myself because stopping and putting down the pipe is extremely difficult. I generally would not stop until psychosis began, the hallucinations being the only thing which motivated me enough to put it down.

Meth is a hell of a drug.

you could just make capsules and swallow it instead - might be your best bet if you're gonna keep going

it's a shitty drug - fucks you up too much overall - you're just not you anymore - know what i mean?

it's garbage

you could just make capsules and swallow it instead - might be your best bet if you're gonna keep going

it's a shitty drug - fucks you up too much overall - you're just not you anymore - know what i mean?

it's garbage
Well before before I started snorting it I was stuck in a cycle of going to work, coming home and straight away smoking weed and drinking until passing out at night. I had ghosted all my friends and was stuck. First line of meth I straight away felt an urge to get shit done and sort my shit out. I messaged old friends I hadn’t seen in ages and made plans with two for the weekend coming. I kept doing 2 100mg lines every day and just felt how a normal person should. Until my nose became destroyed and I went and bought a pipe thinking it was the only other way besides shooting. But I will try capsules from now on because I don’t want to stop using and be a lazy unproductive stoner and alcoholic again.

I don't do meth anymore myself because stopping and putting down the pipe is extremely difficult. I generally would not stop until psychosis began, the hallucinations being the only thing which motivated me enough to put it down.

Meth is a hell of a drug.
Meth in a pipe is the most addicting out of any other drug by far.

How stupid is it to smoke 2 grams of meth in 24 hours. And how long until I’ll be able to sleep, I started Friday afternoon and finished it by Saturday night. Now it’s midnight on the following Sunday. I still haven’t slept at all and am still very high.
Get yourself some olanzapine and you should probably dispose of the remaining meth.

Get yourself some olanzapine and you should probably dispose of the remaining meth.
The meth would of last me another month if I continued snorting. I thought a pipe would be the same just would save my nose from getting a hole burnt through it. I learnt smoking is a different high and is 10x as addicting as doing a couple lines.

I learnt smoking is a different high and is 10x as addicting as doing a couple lines.
Sounds about right. It is a much more compulsive way to use the drug. And because the lungs can take much more abuse than the nose, you can consume much more meth faster.

It's best to have antipsychotics and/or benzodiazepines when tweeking out regularly.