• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine bad reaction help

To me, that just seems like way too much of a convenient coincidence that there's another substance out there that looks almost identical to real dope, produces temporary meth-like effects, is "smokable", all while being impervious to an acetone wash just like real meth :rolleyes:
That would be every wholesaler's dream come true lol. Not saying i don't believe you, just that tolerance is no joke, and if you get an idea planted in your head that there's this substance out there, suddenly you're paying attention to every little aspect of the high and psyching yourself out. You read some list of "documented symptoms" and not surprising - almost everything matches up! And with a high tolerance you've just ruined any shot at enjoying the high you had, even if it wasn't spectacular.

Yep. I’ve considered that my problem is taking too much not-great quality meth (too frequent re-dose hits) over multiple weeks rather than fully fake meth and just eventually over-amping. Problem is I don;t really understand what over-amped is AND I sometimes take anti-psychotics that probably mess with the meth effect anyway. So basically, I’m open to the possibility of fake meth but realistic to know the problem may often be with me. Hopefully a non-issue in the future given I’ve recently quit though.

Yep. I’ve considered that my problem is taking too much not-great quality meth (too frequent re-dose hits) over multiple weeks rather than fully fake meth and just eventually over-amping. Problem is I don;t really understand what over-amped is AND I sometimes take anti-psychotics that probably mess with the meth effect anyway. So basically, I’m open to the possibility of fake meth but realistic to know the problem may often be with me. Hopefully a non-issue in the future given I’ve recently quit though.
I forgot to mention that I wasn't trying to sound arrogant at all. I've been through it myself, where i was convinced i was getting that Iso stuff after learning about it and seeing post after post of people talking about it. Not to mention that blog post lol.

I am pretty new here. Just passing along some info I ran across when I knew I had gotten some bullshit. I didn't know the subject was played out. My apologies for not checking first
I could tell right away that something was off. The article says it gives you a "meth like " high. Ummm, there is nothing like a "meth like high" to me. This tasted horrid, and began to make me feel nauseated fairly soon. The headache was pretty intense later on, and lasted a long time. Way after dosing was done. Anyway, I would not have posted if I hadn't experienced this myself.The "shard" looked like epsom salt not meth. Needless to say, I don't deal with that source anymore. Glad it started this conversation though! Nice to meet ya'll.

Nothing to apologise for. In any case the subject of “what’s in my meth” will never be fully played out around here.
Good ta know then! I thought I had found some rare like-minded souls here! Glad about that!

But 4 real that shit had me jerking involuntarily and shaking real bad. Not like meth twitches, these for full on, whole limb jerks and it was not fun! Scared me some and it was a very different feeling, more like panic, I can't explain it,
Weird

Why is smoking meth so fucking time consuming! I know part of it is me losing time and going off on a tangent where there is room for only one. However I spend alot of time dosing and watching and trying to get the swirl, watching the swirl and cooling down plus......well ya"ll prolly know what I mean right. Any tips for making the process itself quicker. Thanks

Sam