• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine and drug testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jowieseff

Bluelighter
Hi all,
My friend used IV (less than a quarter of 1 gram) methamphetamine on Monday at 9AM and will be tested on Friday at 9AM
Is there any advice to help make sure he will be clean to drug test ?

Thanks for your help

Stop at midnight, flush body full of water and prey it gets out the system in the two days it's supposed to

Drug test have things that can give them false readings look up on Google what can cause a false methamphetamine reading

Etc....

Labetalol, promethazine, chlorpromazine, and metformin also have been associated with false positive amphetamine screenings. Fenofibrate was identified as the cause of a false positive urine amphetamine screening in a patient after 2 separate immunoassays were positive.May 24, 2017

Sorry but I'm going to have to close this as drug testing questions are prohibited under the Bluelight User Agreement.

I quote:

"Specifically, you may not:

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or requesting information on how to do so;
    2. posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
    3. ask for advice or methods for evading or defeating workplace drug tests;"

Status
Not open for further replies.