• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine and deep thoughts

I've been a regular user of methamphetamine for about 3 years, along with occasional psychedelic and dissociative use sprinkled in now and again. But I often have a very peculiar effect from meth that not many people around me talk about, but it's clear as day. During a speed binge, usually when I'm sitting up by myself at 4am or so, I start having these deep thoughts and realizations about the passage of time and how limited our lives really are, like in 6 million years some atoms from my body will be part of a comet kinda shit. But it's like, Whoa, almost psychedelic like, without the visuals and outside-looking-in "alien" feel to it, of course. With speed, it's more accompanied by sadness, so to say. Like thinking "I dont wanna lose my consciousness forever", and although it can be somewhat saddening, I honestly feel that it is part of a broader perspective that methamphetamine contributed to. Anyways, anyone else out there have similar moments while speeding?

Vague and perhaps a little tongue-in-cheek, perhaps not, yeah on about the 3rd day of a "binge" I've been camping with my friend and seen small, monkey-like figures in the tree branches, shadowy figures that were vaguely humanoid rushing toward my face then bursting into lines in the air that fragment and disappear etc. But in my experience, note MY experience, these effects didn't manifest until 2 or 3 days with no sleep, as in the meth had kept me up since day 1, yet the delirious 'shadow people' shit doesn't really come on strong until day 3 or 4, which makes me think it is probably caused more by advanced sleep deprivation. Meth doesn't even keep me up for more that 2 days at a time anymore, and that's if I try to stay awake. My tolerance at this point is such that I can sleep in as little as 6 hours or so after a bowl. In any case, the reason I made this damn thread: SHARE YOUR DEEP THOUGHTS EXPERIENCED ON METHAMPHETAMINE, or adderall, dextroamphetamine, hell any worthwhile recreational stimulant

Vague and perhaps a little tongue-in-cheek, perhaps not, yeah on about the 3rd day of a "binge" I've been camping with my friend and seen small, monkey-like figures in the tree branches, shadowy figures that were vaguely humanoid rushing toward my face then bursting into lines in the air that fragment and disappear etc. But in my experience, note MY experience, these effects didn't manifest until 2 or 3 days with no sleep, as in the meth had kept me up since day 1, yet the delirious 'shadow people' shit doesn't really come on strong until day 3 or 4, which makes me think it is probably caused more by advanced sleep deprivation. Meth doesn't even keep me up for more that 2 days at a time anymore, and that's if I try to stay awake. My tolerance at this point is such that I can sleep in as little as 6 hours or so after a bowl. In any case, the reason I made this damn thread: SHARE YOUR DEEP THOUGHTS EXPERIENCED ON METHAMPHETAMINE, or adderall, dextroamphetamine, hell any worthwhile recreational stimulant
+1
AA.jpg