• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Methamphetamine And Autism (ASD)

Yea I've got 'tism as well, text fucking sucks am I right?
Nah I can text, I am a powersports salesman so I live in my phone even though I am not the biggest fan of being on my phone all the time

Before I learned to talk to people when I was like 14 all I could ever read people was by body language or voice. This was back in the day before 5 year olds and kids have phones and tablets lol

Also, since I am autistic it is hard for me to understand someone without hearing their tone as I had to go thru 15 years of speech therapy, I apologize again for lashing out.. I guess I should have read it over a couple more times.
I assumed that and tried my best to be patient given that I know that a close friend of mine who has ASD can experience the same issues. I can't say that I can ever truly understand what people with ASD go through (I have ADHD which I believe fits under the umbrella of neurodivergence as well but I do not have ASD), but I see how poorly you guys are sometimes treated by neurotypicals and try my best to be particularly patient and accommodating for anyone with ASD and any other mental difference(s).

Nah I can text, I am a powersports salesman so I live in my phone even though I am not the biggest fan of being on my phone all the time

Before I learned to talk to people when I was like 14 all I could ever read people was by body language or voice. This was back in the day before 5 year olds and kids have phones and tablets lol
Hey fern I forgot to ask but what dose of meth are you on? Also how do you measure it volumetric or scale? Oh and also also how do you take it do you smoke it or use gel caps or something else?

Hey fern I forgot to ask but what dose of meth are you on? Also how do you measure it volumetric or scale? Oh and also also how do you take it do you smoke it or use gel caps or something else?
Well, since I just started using again I am smoking it, however I didn't first try smoking till over a year later, I typically load .1-.2 and itll last me about 9 hours. I used to eat it because that is how I did my medicine.. But if I eat more I put in probably .3 at the most. I have used bongs and bubblers in the past, but thats back when I used all day, everyday. I will admit smoking it is more for the use of relaxing, it really don't get me jittery unless I do a hot rail which is only on unique occasions. I use an oil burner to vaporize it.

Oral use to me is like MDMA a lot, which is why I am best off eating .3 than vaping .2

Well, since I just started using again I am smoking it, however I didn't first try smoking till over a year later, I typically load .1-.2 and itll last me about 9 hours. I used to eat it because that is how I did my medicine.. But if I eat more I put in probably .3 at the most. I have used bongs and bubblers in the past, but thats back when I used all day, everyday. I will admit smoking it is more for the use of relaxing, it really don't get me jittery unless I do a hot rail which is only on unique occasions. I use an oil burner to vaporize it.

Oral use to me is like MDMA a lot, which is why I am best off eating .3 than vaping .2
How do you eat it?
Do you take it sublingually or put it in pills and swallow the or roll it up in a fag paper and parachute it or just eat the crystals straight?

Also how much is a .2, 0.2 grams or like milligrams?

0.2 grams, when I eat it I used to wrap it in toilet paper, but when I go back to oral use I will be dropping it in soda or juice. Odd because a recent study shows at high doses it is neurotoxic, but at at LOW doses it actually can help your neurons, so I guess it makes since why I have always chosen to use smaller doses, I got a quarter once in the peak of my use thinking I would let it either be smoked or sold but I ended up giving away most of it because I am too nice.

0.2 grams, when I eat it I used to wrap it in toilet paper, but when I go back to oral use I will be dropping it in soda or juice. Odd because a recent study shows at high doses it is neurotoxic, but at at LOW doses it actually can help your neurons, so I guess it makes since why I have always chosen to use smaller doses, I got a quarter once in the peak of my use thinking I would let it either be smoked or sold but I ended up giving away most of it because I am too nice.
Idk man 200mg seems like a lot to me. I read a thread where this guy fucked his central nervous system with something he thought was 20mg but turned out to be 200mg.

Also could you link that study I'd love to give it a read.

Idk man 200mg seems like a lot to me. I read a thread where this guy fucked his central nervous system with something he thought was 20mg but turned out to be 200mg.

Also could you link that study I'd love to give it a read.
I meant 20mg.. my bad.. and yes absoluetly!! You'll love the title lol

Crazier thing is, they first started using it on kids if I remember correctly, still used for em today! Here is my favorite thing that could make any moderators day if people just kept in check...

"Ask your doctor about methamphetamine. It's not a phrase you'll ever hear on TV or the radio, but here's a secret: Meth is an incredible medicine. Even the Drug Enforcement Administration admits it, and doctors are known to prescribe it for narcolepsy, obesity, and ADHD"

NOT PROMOTING, just stating that it CAN be prescribed not SHOULD.. only 16,400 scripts written a year

Crazier thing is, they first started using it on kids if I remember correctly, still used for em today! Here is my favorite thing that could make any moderators day if people just kept in check...

"Ask your doctor about methamphetamine. It's not a phrase you'll ever hear on TV or the radio, but here's a secret: Meth is an incredible medicine. Even the Drug Enforcement Administration admits it, and doctors are known to prescribe it for narcolepsy, obesity, and ADHD"

NOT PROMOTING, just stating that it CAN be prescribed not SHOULD.. only 16,400 scripts written a year, after trying most or all other medications first.

I meant 20mg.. my bad.. and yes absoluetly!! You'll love the title lol

I skimmed through it and it certainly is an interesting idea.
Although it seems a bit of an OPED tbh but if its correct then cool meth might be like steroids for the brain aka helping with injury while also being widely abused.

I skimmed through it and it certainly is an interesting idea.
Although it seems a bit of an OPED tbh but if its correct then cool meth might be like steroids for the brain aka helping with injury while also being widely abused.
Keep in mind it isn't crystal form and it is a process, I am in the middle of it rn... I feel if people are not ready to quit then they will just abuse the doctors anyway abuse it a lose their script only to be back at square one.

I am a 25 year old who has Autism co associating with ADHD, OCD, Clinical Anxiety, MDD(Major Depressive Disorder) PTSD, Mixed Bipolar 1,

That being said, I am a huge fan of how substances effect the brain from nicotine to Crack. I know research in the topic of substance abuse and autism is scarse and that being said I figured why not contribute to the cause...

If anyone wants to know the correlation between a disorder of mine and the substances I use and how they effect me I would love to answer them, I put this in Harm Reduction because nobody tends to believe I use substance #13 at the rate that I did (I used every day all day a couple years back) now I use it once or twice a month or so. Please note I will only give my OWN experience in my answers, most people are advised to not use any substances if you have a single disorder... I happen to not care what is said to me, as I never dropped into peer pressure, I only ever used out of curiosity which happened when I was 15 because I was on the dea's website and looked at pictures of MA knew I would try it later on in life and did when I turned 23.... If anyone has a question for substance #13 please also ask the ROA as it varys for me depending on how I admisitered it. I will put the age I first used I was when I first used that specific substance I will not mention prescribed stims because I was prescribed adderall at 5 and then at 17 I gave up on ADHD treatment after being on Vyvanse for 4 years... Anywho..

1. Marijuana 14.5
2. Synthetic Marijuana. 15
3. Alcohol 15
4. Shrooms 20
5. Acid 21
6. Cocaine 23
7. MDMA Capsule (presses ruin my stomach) 22
8. Benzos 16
9. Oxycontin 18
10. Vicodin 20
11.GHB 23
12.Heroin 24 (only used it one time)
13. Methamphetamine 22
I do not use needles on anything, so when you ask my ROA please recognize that I only ever ate, snorted or smoked/vaped any substance.

I have been on prescribed tons medicine my entire life, from painkillers to amphetamines hell I even had a doctor try to treat my OCD with a heart pressure medicine, if we are being honest I am mainly here to talk about number 13 because mainly of the terrible stigma, but also the fact that ASD is a neurological disorder and NOT a pyschological disorder such as mixed bipolar/schizophrenia or MDD. Which MOST people aren't aware of. But decided that I would do everything considering I am an open book and really would love to help people with not just curiosity or self harm, but as well as anyone with a disorder but also people whom wish to get into the world of psychology... I am not bragging when I say this but having several mental illnessess ontop of using so many substances I feel I should be an actual study, If you are gonna be doing drugs, do them for a reason... Not a want. Why put yourself at risk of addiction for nothing?

I have never stolen anything for substance, I used to trade games at gamestop for weed but that was as a teen.. I am in great physical shape and even though I have been using #13 for years now.. No cavities... Which is odd because before use I used to get 2-3 a year. I will also give advice too! Someone entertain me!

UPDATE: I am NOT here to PROMOTE substance use, but ONLY to inform and discuss with anyone who would like the help.

Mental Health/Quitting/Comedown tips I can offer most in, I have quit for a couple years as well and got back on it or as 12 steppers call it (relapse) so if you are struggling with self guilt from that I am ears for as well!!

If anything I say is wrong or seems untrue please call me out.

Methamphetamine is highly effective for autism, at least in my case. When paired with benzos I became the centre of attention, cracking jokes, making people laugh etc. Without it, I'm the quiet one in the corner with a blank mind and zero social motivation. I've discontinued using it, and find that modafinil offers a similar benefit, albeit far less effective. I'm on the hunt for other compounds, I've been eyeing up an oxytocin nasal spray and unique non addictive anxiolytic stimulants such as bromantane and phenylpiracetam. I anticipate experimenting with combinations of these stimulants until I find the optimal (safe) strategy.