• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Methamphetamine/~0.5g) - Experienced - My Psychosis Trip.

PeacePipeChief

Bluelighter
This is a recount of my 'trip' due to psychosis during my lowest time on methamphetamines . at the time i was experiencing a golden staph infection on my neck also .

i had already been up for around 5 or 6 days , with a deadly infection (golden staph) on my neck , i had been incredibly sick at times that i was not on a shitload of methamphetamine plus all kinds of medication . me , 2 prostitutes (friends) 2 close friends and some random rich guy who was one of the prostitutes friends were at a hotel in the city of sydney . i was already experience fairly bad psychosis , when we got about 5 grams of meth . i had a shot of about 3 points , in which i went into the bedroom and started making not much sense of my sentences . then as i was staring at someone during a conversation , many numbers started coming off of their face , also off of any other object i focused on . for some stupid reason i proceeded back into the bathroom and had around 3 more shots , with 2-3 points in each . i then turned to my friend and said something according to him i made no sense from then on , grabbed my back and walked out the door . apparently i went into the center of the city , walked into a ski store , grabbed a pair of ski's and started skiing down the middle of the street . i have no recollection of this . the next thing i can recall , i was in a pub in a random suburb , and couldnt figure out how to get out , nor find any of my friends . next thing the bartender invites me behind the bar to smoke some weed (probably wasnt real) then i was kicked out by the manager for being underage . i then was near a train station in which i thought one of my friends was meant to be picking me up , and i constantly saw her in all kinds of different cars , and run up to random cars stopped at the lights , trying to open their doors and banging on the windows . i then eventually got on the train and got back to my hometown , in which some invited me into their house (probably not real) , i then blacked out some more and came back to in someones back yard , with none of my stuff and he said the police were on the way , we argued for a long time and eventually the police arrived and i was arrested and taking to the police station , they said i was just extremely skitz and took me to the hospital for my infection , in the hospital i saw my friend on a hospital bed , and the nurses said he tried to commit suicide , and i couldve sworn it was my friend (my best friend) so i was devastated . they sent me on my way , and i was in a random place , no idea where . i worked my way to the station and got back to my home town again , in which i ended up in a block of apartments where i thought i was talking to a mate out the front when a local gang member i heard yell out my name (he didnt hate me at the time) but i thought he was coming to stab me , so i ran off and ended up under the building . under the building i thought i was with a friend and saw that gang member shining the light on me but not coming under , in which i thought he was setting me up as i saw lots of other people standing around (all halluicinations) i ended out thinking i was under the building with about 15 friends , doing drugs and shit lol , towards the end of the night i saw meth all over the ground , heaps of shards , and they really looked like shards so i pocketed a shitload . then me and a friend wanted to leave but the gang was still there so we sneakily got away and proceeded down the street , we got to a toilet and started trying to mix up the 'meth' but as i touched equipment and such to use it , it all seemed to dissapear at my touch , i got incredibly frustated , then we left . eventually after alot of hallucination thinking my local gang were trying to get me and alot of other fucked up things , i got to sleep at a friends house and woke up basically back to normal and still in a fucked up state .
this experience was incredibly dramatising , and this is not the full detailed story . i then went to the hospital and was told i needed emergency surgery , the next day to find out i was a day from death for the infection would face forced my throat to close and i would suffocate .
Altogether I used around 5 points of meth day to get to this state , and around 10-15 points on the day that drove me to insanity . I had previously been using meth every day for about 6 months anywhere from a point to 7 every day .
apologies this should be in trip reports , but i already submitted it in the wrong area , if mods want it moved please do so .

Last edited:
Trip reports belong in in the Trip Reports section of the forum as you guessed. You can re-post this there using the proper title naming system they use: "(Substance / Dose) - Exp Level - Creative Title." (if you do, I'll just delete this one for you :)) - or you can post the list of substances and the doses of each, along with your previous experiences level with them and what you'd like to title the topic and I can rename and move it there for you :)

I put something there for the substances , but it was just meth that put in a completely psychotic state , idk what the title should be , feel free to change it urself ? Thanks for ur help .

I read it all, dude that was intense. Why do you put your self in those positions, while you are already sick and up for days you go and do meth? Come on dude, anyways glad you made it out alive.

i didnt mean to put myself in that situation , i thought it would pass like all my other sicknesses do , usually i would have been able to get so high i feel nothing and it passes , had no idea i had a deadly infection thought it was a sore throat . then i started going insane and had no idea what i was doing or anything . im glad i made it out alive too :)

I'm not sure I believe this trip report. In your other trip report, posted 2 days before this one, you sounded really inexperienced and you said you don't have enough money for weed or alcohol, yet you have had a daily IV meth habit for six months? Averaging a third of a gram a day? How did you manage to afford that? I take it your rich friend didn't pay for you for six months. At below normal prices, we're talking big money. Say you get grams for 150. That's 50 dollars a day for six months. Or, almost ten thousand dollars. Yet you don't have money for weed or alcohol? And you don't have any connections for weed even though you know meth dealers and hardcore addicts? Regardless of whether or not you moved states, it doesn't add up. Who goes from a twenty thousand dollar a year (plus) meth habit to struggling to find weed and munching down codeine pills? I'm not saying you didn't have a psychotic experience. I can relate my own experiences with psychosis to some of your report. Particularly finding shards all over the ground. I do, however, think you are exaggerating your drug use. You sound like two different people. An inexperienced user with no connections and a hardcore junky who knows gang members, drug dealers, and prostitutes.

If this report is real, you need to stay away from drugs. It sounds like a fucking nightmare. Not the good kind of drug-induced nightmare that borders between recreation and delirium; more like the kind that lands you in a psych ward for a couple of years. You're lucky you didn't get committed overnight. In fact, I think I missed that part of the story. After the cops arrested you and delivered you to the hospital, suffering from psychosis and a deadly neck infection, how did you get out again? I know a lot of people who've been picked up, in Australia, in similar conditions. They don't just let you go. You said "they sent me on my way." No offence, man, but bullshit. They don't take people, high on meth, with track marks running up and down their arms and legs, suffering from extreme psychosis, who are almost dead, and were delivered to them by police, and just "send them on their way." They have policies and legal obligations; the only way you would have got out of there that quickly is if you escaped. And, with a head full of meth, your psyche swimming with psychosis to the point that you don't know what the fuck is going on, I'm not sure how that's possible. If they let you go, then your episode wasn't as pronounced as you say. If it was, and you somehow escaped the clutches of the authorities, that's pretty fucking amazing. They keep a tight watch on patients in that state. I've been in emergency departments with friends and family members suffering from drug-induced psychotic episodes. Getting out of that situation is not easy.

actually a gram is 350 in australia , it was like almost a 300 dollar a day habbit , i never had to pay for shit , i lived with a prostitute , and it got handed to me all the time , idk anyone else who got given it as freely as i did , and i moved states to quit ice (mostly) and in this different state (sydney - queensland) i have no connections here , this is no exaggeration . ive always been a person to just hit up anything to get off my head , thats why up here im just drinking and 'munching codeine pills' , my other trip report was for DXM , thats why it was unexperienced , ive done a shitload of acid , mdma , mescaline , and haluicinated so many times from sleep deprivation , i actually liked psychosis tripping recreationally lol . im not sure if the cops knew i was in full blown psychosis , when they took me to the hospital the doctor gave me antibiotics , they just wanted me to fuck off because i was making their night terrible . and i am now a different person , i was a hardcore junky , who didnt just know gang members , still know gang members / bikies and was involved with both , i was a drug dealer and knew a shitload , i lived with a prostitute and knew a couple . this psychosis trip is the reason i turned my life around .

No joking.. This guy know gang member, bikers and prostitute.. I would trade all my life accomplishment, for weekend as eventful. Shards by the pound, shinning beautifully.. pocket-able too. Its real bad-ass.