• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadose

Thumbs

Greenlighter
I’m looking to find out if anyone has any experience with snorting methadose.... does it affect the treatment, does it get you higher. Since it’s so powerful if it hits your system too fast can you OD? I’m just wondering. And no I’m not snorting methadose, I’m wondering because I’ve snorted the pill version but trying to figure out the difference between the two...

There shouldn't be a difference, 10mg of methadone is 10mg of methadone. The only reason something like that might seem stronger is if you're comparing it to an extended release version of the same drug. You can overdose on any formulation of methadone, be careful.

Snorting methadose doesn't work well. Still takes a long time to work and isn't any strong than oral administration.

Man i miss those pills. I took 38 of the 10mg methadose a day at one point.

I currently take Oxy for chronic pain, whats Oxycodone like compared to Methadone in terms of Euphoria?

Oxycodone is more euphoric in an immediate sense given the rapid peak in blood levels.

I personally prefer methadone due to the sheer duration, and it is far less likely to cause irritability. I may be in the minority here however.