• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadons is awful for.tolerance

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Even once a week sixty mg rhe nexr day i need arleast 120mg.morphine to feel ok and felr like.blocked the effects kinda for about twenty foiur hoiurs.
I wasnt in wirhdrawal but was in pain it cheap but cheerful but i knpw why tskimg it two days in a row had me.feelinf ill for ciuple days.
I didnt rakw any.morphine on top of the merh i took 180mg crushed beads and lefr in water i dint tgimk it breaks the time.release.properly or.methadone.bkocked it as didnt nod for three hours after oral roa.

Methadone is awesome to hold you though I'm waiting to here back from a methadone program and hopefully get put on cant wait daily dose everyday for free easy street here I come baby

Methadone is awesome to hold you though I'm waiting to here back from a methadone program and hopefully get put on cant wait daily dose everyday for free easy street here I come baby
How long u been on H and how much u doing?

Do you just not know English or how to type properly? Can you do us all a favor and actually edit your posts to proper English. It’s annoying as fuck to try and decipher what the hell you are trying to say