• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids methadone withdrawals

Your country got the good coke tell you what my friend if I lived in your country I be dead. In india the meds are dirt cheap as well they the biggest generic medicine producer in the world and us only one country away from Afghanistan you pay the right money you get the best herion . Lets say both countries great for drug addicts like us but I would choose Peru for the cocaine.
man, please don't remind me. since the pandemic started i've smoked at least 150-200 grams of crack by myself. i'm sick of it tbh though. I just snorted some good quality coke this morning with a friend drinking some beers but that's it no more fucking base.

Your country got the good coke tell you what my friend if I lived in your country I be dead. In india the meds are dirt cheap as well they the biggest generic medicine producer in the world and us only one country away from Afghanistan you pay the right money you get the best herion . Lets say both countries great for drug addicts like us but I would choose Peru for the cocaine.
I get good quality coke, pure morphine ampoules, midazolam vials, cheap ketamine in vials, OTC benzos, good ecstasy, good LSD, good poppers, and the list goes on and on and on.

man, please don't remind me. since the pandemic started i've smoked at least 150-200 grams of crack by myself. i'm sick of it tbh though. I just snorted some good quality coke this morning with a friend drinking some beers but that's it no more fucking base.
I love to be able to be sick of crack . I'm going to Brazil next year the coke is cheap but hope the quality good . What is the heroin like in South America not that you need to buy it when you can get pharma grade morphine like buying candy. Stay strong bro

I get good quality coke, pure morphine ampoules, midazolam vials, cheap ketamine in vials, OTC benzos, good ecstasy, good LSD, good poppers, and the list goes on and on and on.
Im moving to Peru in India you walk into a pharmacy with your list no questions they hand it over. There used to be a muscle relaxant there called something spas think pravo spas my god I loved them cant remember the proper name they came in red packets

I take about 18 loperamide 2 mg each and it helps so much. I also use only them if i relapse for a few days i still get minor withdrawls after just relapsing for a few days and lope takes it all away . You right about the chills it just takes them away but on ce i took like 40 of them and i started getting chest pains but you dont need to take that many 36 mg plenty. pegabalin and gaberpentin anre a miricle dont know why they not used more in detox . I can go to work in full withdrawls if i take enough pregabalin .

Just wanted to add that very high doses of loperamide are cardiotoxic, so be careful. It can cause many things like torsade des pointes and ventricular fibrilation (both potentially deadly) as well as long term cardiac problems... I'm not sure at which dose the cardiotoxic effects become apparent but the maximum recommended dose is about 16mg a day, probably better not to go much higher than that.

Here is a case study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5637705/

Thanks for
Just wanted to add that very high doses of loperamide are cardiotoxic, so be careful. It can cause many things like torsade des pointes and ventricular fibrilation (both potentially deadly) as well as long term cardiac problems... I'm not sure at which dose the cardiotoxic effects become apparent but the maximum recommended dose is about 16mg a day, probably better not to go much higher than that.

Thanks for the information when i took 40 i went to sleep in my half-dream state I thought my wife hugging me too hard. Then I woke up and the pain was really bad. I has to be the lope only time it has ever happened. I know take 18 2 mg at most and am fine with that

2 weeks ago i finally decided to come off it i was on it for 6 years at 200 mg a day went to rehab cold turkey just got out yesterday left early it wasnt as bad as iv heard but i still have withdrawal symptoms no energy hardly and like i have the flu its day 16 now today i took about 35 mg of percs to help me some curious if every other day if i do less than 50 mg a day of percs if it will help me get over the methadone physical withdrawals and not somehow prolong them iv read that after 4-6 weeks you wont have any physical withdrawal symptoms anymore iv have trouble sleeping just went to a doctor they prescribed me visaril and trizadone for sleep and neurontin
You went cold turkey from 200mg a day? And it wasn't that bad? Something isn't adding up.......not calling you a liar, but you are very fortunate.

Well I can tell you that taking oxy to relieve methadone withdrawal is very silly. You will be prolonging withdrawal and will likely end up addicted to a short acting opioid which is reinforces addictive behavior. You're better off getting back on methadone than using oxy, if your end goal is being a functional human. If you really want to get off methadone then stick to non-opioid methods of relief ( gabapentin can help, but also exercise). IME the most important thing is getting drugs off your mind. And sometimes endlessly obsessing over recovery meds can have the opposite effect.

Well I can tell you that taking oxy to relieve methadone withdrawal is very silly. You will be prolonging withdrawal and will likely end up addicted to a short acting opioid which is reinforces addictive behavior. You're better off getting back on methadone than using oxy, if your end goal is being a functional human. If you really want to get off methadone then stick to non-opioid methods of relief ( gabapentin can help, but also exercise). IME the most important thing is getting drugs off your mind. And sometimes endlessly obsessing over recovery meds can have the opposite effect.
i guess v only taken it like 3 times during my 17 days off it and small doses if that is true why do most rehabs give people subutex for like 2 weeks to help with opiate withdrawal everyone but me was on subutex but me cause i had a bad reaction to it

You went cold turkey from 200mg a day? And it wasn't that bad? Something isn't adding up.......not calling you a liar, but you are very fortunate.

i swear on my life my brother came off it 2 times my moms on it and sister tbh my mom got me started on it i was a pro mma fighter before i got hooked on it i had a back injury that side lined me for few months and shed give it to me and eventually i got physically addicted around 2014

my brother was always telling em ill be on it for life basically hated living cause it made me feel so weak all i did after the first year was lay in bed all day couldnt train like i needed to the main reason for me deciding to come off was to have my career back but i will admit it isnt as bad as i thought i heard that i would be puking my guts up all day for 2 months or so and i didnt i feel like i have the flu it isnt comfortable i admit but it for sure isnt un manageable for me maybe i got lucky idk

is it hard to get those meds? id like to try it to see how it makes me feel

Loperamide is over the counter, it's the active drug in Immodium. It won't make you feel good but it will help a lot with the withdrawal symptoms.

I take about 18 loperamide 2 mg each and it helps so much. I also use only them if i relapse for a few days i still get minor withdrawls after just relapsing for a few days and lope takes it all away . You right about the chills it just takes them away but on ce i took like 40 of them and i started getting chest pains but you dont need to take that many 36 mg plenty. pegabalin and gaberpentin anre a miricle dont know why they not used more in detox . I can go to work in full withdrawls if i take enough pregabalin .
Yeah lyrica (pregabalin) is amazing. My dumb sub doctor doesn’t believe me but I still got him to write me a script. I swear they just don’t care or listen. They just want you suboxone for the rest of your life bc that’s good business for them. Cures don’t make profit, “treatment” does.

Yeah lyrica (pregabalin) is amazing. My dumb sub doctor doesn’t believe me but I still got him to write me a script. I swear they just don’t care or listen. They just want you suboxone for the rest of your life bc that’s good business for them. Cures don’t make profit, “treatment” does.
They are really a magic bullet for wd. I once took them in full-day 3 wd shaking hot-cold anxiety so bad I wanted to die. Dropped 900 mg in one go. A few hours later I'm listening to led zeppelin playing a little air guitar on since I been loving you live3 msg. Should be used for detox by professionals works for alcohol wd too got my cousin of it .those 2 and a half days before I could score them was hell nobody needs to go threw the pain when lyrica about.

But be careful some of us get a euporic rush with lyrica and i keep repeating myself but after going through maybe 5 major withdrawls from lyrica they are bad for some.With opiates after say 4 th day things improve with lyrica 6 7 days the mental headfuck stays at same level use for 5 6 days max once worse of wd is over stop and taper never cold turkey

They are really a magic bullet for wd. I once took them in full-day 3 wd shaking hot-cold anxiety so bad I wanted to die. Dropped 900 mg in one go. A few hours later I'm listening to led zeppelin playing a little air guitar on since I been loving you live3 msg. Should be used for detox by professionals works for alcohol wd too got my cousin of it .those 2 and a half days before I could score them was hell nobody needs to go threw the pain when lyrica about.
You probably don’t need that much to be honest. Lyrica is the second generation gabapentinoid and so it’s close to 10x stronger than gabapentin (1st generation). Gabapentin is dosed in the multi thousands of mgs for opioid WD. I’ve had as low as 75mgs every 6-12 hours curb WD and I had a $4,000/month fentanyl habit so I’m sure for weaker opioids like oxy you can get away with even less.

You probably don’t need that much to be honest. Lyrica is the second generation gabapentinoid and so it’s close to 10x stronger than gabapentin (1st generation). Gabapentin is dosed in the multi thousands of mgs for opioid WD. I’ve had as low as 75mgs every 6-12 hours curb WD and I had a $4,000/month fentanyl habit so I’m sure for weaker opioids like oxy you can get away with even less.
I'm a very greedy addict thats the reason my wife made me promise her I never iv heroin. I do it with every drug. I felt so bad at that point had cracked my head open the night before because the anxiety was so bad i roaming the house with lights of walked into open door. I agree with you that that much not needed in one go I just wanted relief.

I'm a very greedy addict thats the reason my wife made me promise her I never iv heroin. I do it with every drug. I felt so bad at that point had cracked my head open the night before because the anxiety was so bad i roaming the house with lights of walked into open door. I agree with you that that much not needed in one go I just wanted relief.
Well now that I think about it since you were in full blown WD you probably needed that much. I know you don’t need much if you take it in anticipation of WD. You don’t even feel the WD just your body feels weird like it’s completely masking the physiological process at play.

also, one time I took suboxone too early with fent still in my system (36hrs) and went into instant PWD. Tried taking Lyrica but the PWD process already started so there was no stopping it. Only way to break through was sniff some more fent. Just a cautionary tale

what’s great about Lyrica is there is no contraindication with benzos so if you’re lucky enough to all you need for WD is lyrical and some benzos (ativan worked for me low dose). Only caution is Lyrica potentiates opioids (makes the effects stronger) so don’t ever mix

I could feel I was in WD while taking pregabalin I kept sneezing my back felt a little sore and legs aswell but totally no pain . And best of all the anxiety was compleatly gone . Not lying I have got punjabi friends off poppy pods one a taxi driver he went to work said he felt great. I never even needed benzos the pregabs were knocking me out 7 or eight hours sleep all through my WD . My only regret i never knew about it on my first WD done cold turkey after a 13 year addiction that was brutal