• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids methadone to hold morphine and morphine er questio

Hezman94

Bluelighter
i want to not take half my morphine as had fifty five ml of meth in last eight hours i got fifteen left should i dose at say five am i been up all night andwill be sleep for afternoon.
I got a good high of thirty five mg wish i took less will this twenty still add on to that .ive also taken sixty mg morphne and cant believe i left 2 instant on side and was wiredand they got wet and now both five mg not ten booooo.

but yeah people take methadone once a day and some sa it doesnt last some say it does twenty should be enough for 170mg morphine a day I am also six foot sixteen stone so css tske slot
only potentiator ive used is a erythmyocin anti bioti i found on flloor cbd oil as it does same as grapefruit hydroxyyzine and diazepam butonly my normaldose.

fucing hell the guy who sold me meth i said he cud pick some change uup off side and my morphine was there he picked emp i thort he was gonna rob em but he went to pass em me but im skeptical.

also does taking a higher dose of morphine er not crushed make it last the full twele hours as im thinking of just wakig up poppng 120mg extended then fortyg at night time
cant wait to payday to get some chitosan lol it potentiates morphine sublingually nasally and rectally i got a heoin nod off plgging ten mg and crushing twenty mg ad forty mg er.

and im planning on getting some co cocdamol and order some linctus tuesday, coffee filters it seems i always waste some like the water goes on the edges of the filter
would a dish cloth be suitable
as its shame i cant get codeine as coud do with a load to try cut my instant morphine down plus mixing them both is very good for pain and for a high, coeine metabolises well for me i dont see why max dose is sisxty mg tho