• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone potentiates Adderall?

Addyman

Bluelighter
The opioid agonist methadone will lead to an elevated level of amphetamine in the system due to it being a CYP2D6 (liver enzyme) inhibitor

But... is it a significant increase?

Who has tried this mix?

Is it against the rules to revive this?

It is against the rules to bump

I'm a rebel

You better chill the fuck out man...you're getting WAY too out of hand. Do you have no sense of morality?! ;)

edit: but no, I know nothing of this.

I mean it's two different psychotropic drugs so they will at least cause synergy.

You better chill the fuck out man...you're getting WAY too out of hand. Do you have no sense of morality?! ;)

edit: but no, I know nothing of this.

I mean it's two different psychotropic drugs so they will at least cause synergy.

I refuse to chill! This is my way of rebelling against the staff because I got beat for the mod spot, despite the fact I was under-qualified compared to disposition ;)

In all seriousness, I need answers to this :O
Do you think, maybe, I should have put this in Advanced Drug discussion?

I dunno...from what I've seen that talk is REALLY advanced, and they're quick to kick out anything that isn't up to par with "advanced" lol...

Well, methadone actually has nmda antagonizing properties which has been shown to lower tolerance while increasing effects of psychoactive drugs.. Especially opiates and amphetamines. Dxm is a prime example of this