• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Methadone jump off time?

Personally I think the lower your Dose you get off the better. Regardless of the Dose even if it's only 1MG Daily use. Your going to feel extremely horrible and the good thing would be less severe Post Acute Withdrawal and possibly not last as long assuming you tapered down very slowly and stayed at the Dose before jumping off completely.

Fucking rip that goddamned bandaid off and be done with it!!

FUCK IT! If you feel bad, that will be a reminder to never put that shit back into your system!!

Hellfire, he's prolly been and done IT! Wish I had gotten down that low!

Congratulations!! YIPPEE AND YEEHAW!!
I'm definitely done personally. It's been over 2 weeks and only had an upset stomach for a day or so. and I've had worse upset stomachs off some bad Chinese before LOL. never again with that crap I'm glad my doctor was so awesome to wean me off so long and gradual

That's awesome news. You beat the beast. You may have some PAWs down the road so just remind yourself over the next year that any weirdness could be that type of bullshit. Hopefully there will be nothing! Congrats again!!!y

That's awesome news. You beat the beast. You may have some PAWs down the road so just remind yourself over the next year that any weirdness could be that type of bullshit. Hopefully there will be nothing! Congrats again!!!y

Yeah I imagine I could/will my doc prescribed a low dosage of pregabalin (generic for Lyrica) and said it'll help with any "weird" feelings etc. I took one and got a weird little buzz so I think it'll work if I have any symptoms but I requested only 30 of them so as not to begin some new dependency on another drug as Ive read this and the similar gabapentin can be habit forming over long periods of time which I definitely don't want.

Thanks for the encouragement!! Been awesome thus far. A LITTLE lacking in energy as expected but just a tiny bit and now that Spring is here I'll get spring fever and already have so Im biking on my mountain bike daily to keep the mind off stuff :)