• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone Hydrochloride Water Solubility

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
Hi, I have access to some methadone hydrochloride, thankfully not the oral solution.

A few questions...

1. How soluble is it per millimeter of water so I know I'm not wasting any?

2. Also regarding getting high on it do I need to take the same dose as I would orally to get high or lower it, as I know that the oral bioavailability is very high, around 90%?

3. Would it be worth drinking a high dose of solution, say 75% - 80% of the dose to get high and then the other 25% - 20% IV'ed or would I not really feeling the IV'ed dose, as in no rush but I'd obviously feel it accumulated with the oral dose?

4. Regarding shooting 25% to 20% of my high dose, would it be best doing that within 15mins of taking the oral dose or around 3 hours when the oral dose is peaking?

Thank you all for the replies!

Hi, I have access to some methadone hydrochloride, thankfully not the oral solution.

A few questions...

1. How soluble is it per millimeter of water so I know I'm not wasting any?

2. Also regarding getting high on it do I need to take the same dose as I would orally to get high or lower it, as I know that the oral bioavailability is very high, around 90%?

3. Would it be worth drinking a high dose of solution, say 75% - 80% of the dose to get high and then the other 25% - 20% IV'ed or would I not really feeling the IV'ed dose, as in no rush but I'd obviously feel it accumulated with the oral dose?

4. Regarding shooting 25% to 20% of my high dose, would it be best doing that within 15mins of taking the oral dose or around 3 hours when the oral dose is peaking?

Thank you all for the replies!
10 mg per ml is standard dilution but really dont waste your time just swallow those pills ..really dont make much difference ..not enough to risk your health anyway there is no rush with iv methadone even at high doses

I don’t want to be a bad influence , but I just was following a thread on another forum regarding IV methadone. According to an older user who has been on methadone in Canada yrs ago , when methadone was dispensed in a pharmacy with just a little water and tang, he swore he was able to get his dose without the tang, and was able to boil off some water to concentrate his dose up to 90mg/3ml I think… anyway, he swore that at that dose in one shot IVd , he’d get a very intense rush followed by crazy euphoria with long ass legs. He swore it was preferable to good H, I wouldn’t fuck with the methadose liquid I get at the clinic these days,, and I doubt I’d fuck w pills unless I had micron filters, and could get +80mg into one shot. I wouldn’t even try to mix with oral dose at the same time, bc it’ll hit you a lot harder. Apparently ppl used to od off methadone all the time when it was possible to IV. Don’t think you can use the same amount and be okay… I’m assuming you already have a tolerance to methadone, bc if you don’t you’re asking to OD fucking around with IVing a large dose. It’ll hit you all at once and be much more intense than oral which builds up over 2-3 hrs. Be careful.

Ampoules were normally 50mg/ml.

It isn't forgiving to veins I wouldn't concentrate it further.

I've never IV'd it but I have heard it has zero rush and no better than orally
Hard on the veins as well.

I don’t want to be a bad influence , but I just was following a thread on another forum regarding IV methadone. According to an older user who has been on methadone in Canada yrs ago , when methadone was dispensed in a pharmacy with just a little water and tang, he swore he was able to get his dose without the tang, and was able to boil off some water to concentrate his dose up to 90mg/3ml I think… anyway, he swore that at that dose in one shot IVd , he’d get a very intense rush followed by crazy euphoria with long ass legs. He swore it was preferable to good H, I wouldn’t fuck with the methadose liquid I get at the clinic these days,, and I doubt I’d fuck w pills unless I had micron filters, and could get +80mg into one shot. I wouldn’t even try to mix with oral dose at the same time, bc it’ll hit you a lot harder. Apparently ppl used to od off methadone all the time when it was possible to IV. Don’t think you can use the same amount and be okay… I’m assuming you already have a tolerance to methadone, bc if you don’t you’re asking to OD fucking around with IVing a large dose. It’ll hit you all at once and be much more intense than oral which builds up over 2-3 hrs. Be careful.
That is a first. I've never heard anyone say it's comparable to heroin or even giving a rush