• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids METHADONE... HOW TO MAKE DOSE STRONGER?

I was on subs but didn't take them everyday, but every couple days on maintenance not practicing it. It was basically when I could but a few bottles of done and take it for 2 days comatose than chill back to the sub but id wait 24 or more hours to take the subs again. I did this for about 6 months till a friend of mine passed away. When I heard the news I was in shock and chilled out on taking the meth got serious on the subs.

This has definitely been covered many, many times OP. I'm not giving you shit here. I do want you to try using the search engine next time. That's better for a couple of reasons. First, since we have covered this topic in depth already, you don't have to wait for an answer. Just do a brief amount of digging and you'll find it. It's good for you and good for the forums, as it reduces clutter and allows users with new, pressing issues to get more visibility. There's limited room on that front page.

That being said:

Antacids

Fluvoxamine (Luvox)

In my experience, all of the other stuff that people suggest simply is simply not potent enough to be worth the trouble. I say antacids as it's probably something you already have in your medicine cabinet. Fluvoxamine however is the real deal. This will indeed cause perceptible potentiation.

I wouldn't really recommend it though. At the end of the day, you'll just become tolerant to Methadone and have to deal with all of the side effects of SSRI's on top of that.

i am sure it has already been said, but i will do the same anyway. Grapefruit juice does the trick for me with sny opioid i have mixed it with,but have never tried with methadone.

STAY SAFE & USE WISELY!

I'm not sure if these apply specifically to methadone, but I know that cimetidine and grapefruit juice potentiate the effects of opiods, at least they do for me.

Methadone is the highest opiate on the totem pole. If methadone is not strong enough for a user, the ride is about to hit a dead end purgatory situation every opiate addict hits eventually.

If you can get off methadone for a temporary time period and bear some time off, the methadone will naturally hit like a hammer if one is patient enough and strong enough to endure the horrible as fuck withdrawal that methadone is known for. Otherwise, your options are to continue feeling an unfeelable drug that one's tolerance slowly makes even methadone become like you're drop dead sober.

If you want something stronger than methadone, you can die on carfentanyl or ordinary fent lol. Otherwise, you've graduated to the top of the class when methadone--the drug that kills people for being way too strong in many instances--feels like a sugar pill. How possible is it for you to break from methadone realistically for a few days? If not possible, you could lower ur dosage by a OT and feel like shit with a half withdrawal while ur tolerance resets at a slow pace most of us are impatient with. I don't recommend finding opiates stronger than methadone unless you want to die in order to feel opiates super effectively again. Oxycodone is already strong as hell. Heroin even more. Ask yourself if the strongest opiates being underwhelming lately is the drug being too weak, or the tolerance built from years of opiate abuse that lands people on the methadone train that makes getting off opiates unbearable. its probably easier to use methadone more despite feeling it less and less than to eat shit and embrace a withdrawal that makes life undoable for short time frames until you cave in and return to the drug again.

I agree, methadone is potent as fuck, strong enough for you not to feel heroin when you are o medium doses like 60 or 80 mg a day; 120 or 150 or more mg/ day is an enormous amount of drug, if you don't find it enough and you want more by potentation (specially with benzos/ booze) or by rising dosages, it will lead you far from any safe harbour.
After many years on mdone I grew to understand that the only way to fight eternal constipation and to get other opioids to work again was tapering to a medium-low dose. Quitting mdone is hell but tapering to such doses is a realistic target.
As for potentation everything is already said in this and many other threads: antiacids, grapefruit, antihistaminics, certain antidepresants.. are on the soft side of potentiators, booze and pregabalin potentiate it much more and finally you have benzos or barbs if you really want to push things to really dangerous levels. It goes without saying that I strongly advise you against that behaviour.

I agree, methadone is potent as fuck, strong enough for you not to feel heroin when you are o medium doses like 60 or 80 mg a day; 120 or 150 or more mg/ day is an enormous amount of drug, if you don't find it enough and you want more by potentation (specially with benzos/ booze) or by rising dosages, it will lead you far from any safe harbour.
After many years on mdone I grew to understand that the only way to fight eternal constipation and to get other opioids to work again was tapering to a medium-low dose. Quitting mdone is hell but tapering to such doses is a realistic target.
As for potentation everything is already said in this and many other threads: antiacids, grapefruit, antihistaminics, certain antidepresants.. are on the soft side of potentiators, booze and pregabalin potentiate it much more and finally you have benzos or barbs if you really want to push things to really dangerous levels. It goes without saying that I strongly advise you against that behaviour.

It definitely feels that way, where tapering down is the only real option to make opiates feel potent again. It absolutely sucks to experience withdrawal of any level, and especially when you're an addict who got to the place you are anyway from abusing opiates for probably year . There's a dead end to every single opiate and even the strongest ones in the world will begin to feel like a joint after years of abuse lol.

If you're a regular user from chronic pain or general drug abuse, the dead end wall can at least be negated by suffering with a tapering back or stopping use entirely for a bit as your tolerance readjusts after a reasonable time frame. Most users refuse to go backwards, but hitting the same dead end wall where your tolerance is so unmovable that you can't feel the drug anymore? Why would anyone want to be in that position for years.

800mg cimetidine and a liter (quartet gallon basically) of 100% grapefruit juice, pure white if you can get it though it is usually mixed nowadays though notably in the states CVS sells I think 40oz bottles of pure white grapefruit juice which is perfect.

I drank grapefruit juice almost everyday and varying cimetidine doses everyday and it was great, I can believe it has been fatal in excess though I would not call it dangerous per se, though I have always had an amazing tolerance

Good luck 😎

I would be interested to hear if you can raise (or are even interested?) ULDN or LDN dosage for 30 days straight without experiencing any withdrawals.

If one does it ex. Day 1. 50ug and then increases the dosage 50ug everyday for 30 days and then stops it abruptly. Even if one gets some minor withdrawals from 50ug daily increment then I would change to 25ug morning and 25ug evening. Then if that too starts to bring too much negative effects at some point I would change it to 10ug every 2-5 hours and so on. But to maintain that linear daily dosage increment towards 1,5mg within 30 days.

Anyway I suspect one could be quite easy going by those small increments and lower opioid tolerance very much by the end of 30 day period. Then after stopping naltrexone it would be maybe necessary to lower methadone dose.

I am also interested to try out naltrexone 'overdose' like 200-1000mg. So to saturate like 99,9% of the receptors so that body cannot even notice endorphins and has to make rapid changes. I am wondering If that could bring some real magic to opioid system in short time period. Taking 1000mg of naltrexone and then 5 days after that maybe endorphins would hit you so hard that even a one dose of nicotine could bring you to near...should I say orgasm and 6 pack of beer would get you to heaven again? Needless to say that before that experiment one needs to be totally free from any opioid addiction.