• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids METHADONE... HOW TO MAKE DOSE STRONGER?

REDRUMTURKZ99

Bluelighter
So I was wondering if their are any vitamins or natural product I can purchase that can make methadone I little more potent. I have been on methadone for 7 years an it is no longer having the sedative effects that it once had.im currently at 140mg a day. Please help I really don't want to keep going up on my dose.
I have heard magnesium salts help., but please any other helpful information will be much appreciated.
"A REAL MAN NEVER QUITS WHAT HE LOVES IN THIS LIFE HE LEARNS TO MODERATE"

You could try something like Cats Claw or blackseed oil (get the capsules), but don't expect anything major.

I was at one time on 380mg/day of methadone and it still didn't feel like enough. Despite that dose I'd still wake up each morning in slight withdrawal. I tried all kinds of supplements/medications to boost the effects and nothing really did a whole lot. I even tried things like fluvoxamine, which is an antidepressant that is said to dangerously increase the effect of methadone in some cases, yet still didn't notice a major difference.

As far as natural products, you could try black seed oil capsules, but eventually any boost in effect you notice will probably diminish.

Eventually, maintenance and perhaps some pain relief (from a pain that opiate use itself enhances), is all you can expect from methadone

140mg for 7 years I was on the exact same dosage awhile back maybe try weening down a bit and boosting back up. This is a tough one but do-able if you truly are looking for the sedative effects. I tried Kratom kind of worked a bit A LOT though was needed. But, that's just me. If your truly looking for freedom move to Portugal 🇵🇹everything is pretty much legal.

140mg for 7 years I was on the exact same dosage awhile back maybe try weening down a bit and boosting back up. This is a tough one but do-able if you truly are looking for the sedative effects. I tried Kratom kind of worked a bit A LOT though was needed. But, that's just me. If your truly looking for freedom move to Portugal 🇵🇹everything is pretty much legal.
Yea maybe one soon these corrupt coward politicians in California will make all drugs legal so people can get a safe supply an not have to go to a weirdo dealer. Till than I guess I'm stuck

Grapefruit juice contains furans which are CPY3 inhibitors which prevent the metabolism of methadone. If you drink 500ml of grapefruit juice every other day it will potentiate the dose 100% … don’t drink anymore than that though or you could wind up in the hospital or dead

Grapefruit juice contains furans which are CPY3 inhibitors which prevent the metabolism of methadone. If you drink 500ml of grapefruit juice every other day it will potentiate the dose 100% … don’t drink anymore than that though or you could wind up in the hospital or dead
I will try this immediately, thanks for the input

I posted in your other thread, also cimetidine (which is heartburn medication) and Schisandra (an herbal supplement that you can buy almost anywhere) inhibit CYP3A4 which is the main enzyme responsible for metabolism of methadone.

However, if you inhibit metabolism too much, the half-life becomes so extended that successive daily doses of methadone are not metabolized and a fatal level of methadone accumulates in your body.

As I cautioned in the other post, I would not recommend doing this as it could easily become fatal.

CYP3A4 metabolizes 70% of all medications that people take so inhibiting. It could also result in higher serum levels of other medications that you're taking that could also result in a fatal accumulation.

Like the saying goes, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.... fuck around and find out.

I am currently using buprenorphine and I have also methadone waiting there. Normally I use Tramadol but sometimes I change it to buprenorphine for a while as it is cheaper. But tramadol is more beneficial for me.

Anyway, I have the same problem and when I start methadone I will use naltrexone. I have this problem with buprenorphine too that it doesn't give the effects it used to (sedation, euphoria). So when that happens, my protocol is that for a while I increase naltrexone dose to inhibit agonist functions to the border of precipitated withdrawals. If you don't need instant fix for this problem but can wait few days (or weeks) then my advice is ultra low dose naltrexone and low dose naltrexone combined with the agonist.

I first start with a dose about 100-250ug at night. Then I increase it to 350ug next day. Then 450ug and up to 750ug which is the point when withdrawals start to noticeable happen. Sometimes I do so that I take 100ug every 1 hour. When withdrawals come too much then I stop. And then I repeat that the next day. Then I do like a that for a while and suffer a little bit and then just stop the naltrexone and voila, the opioids work again with smaller doses.

Now I am propably starting to reduce buprenorphine and change it to Methadone or Tramadol after withdrawal. What I am going to do is lower the dosage of buprenorphine while simultaneously increasing the dose of naltrexone daily as previously explained. That way the withdrawal is dealt much faster and tolerance reduced much faster.

I start it next week. I can report here how it works exactly if people are interested to hear?

Damn now I’m really wondering if me taking kratom today will impact my induction on methadone tomorrow or is Kratom not as strong a inhibitor as grapefruit or we just don’t know eh?

I have heard magnesium salts help., but please any other helpful information will be much appreciated.
"A REAL MAN NEVER QUITS WHAT HE LOVES IN THIS LIFE HE LEARNS TO MODERATE"
Benzos work. I also seen these people drink beer with a straw right after their dose to up the effects. But both can be lethal. I was on meth and xans but prescribed and I don't remember too much during that time. I made a fool of myself I remember that looking back. I was on 150 mg of methadone and 2 mg of xanax every morning for 5 years. Lost much time I can't get back. I have regrets neighbor.

I am currently using buprenorphine and I have also methadone waiting there. Normally I use Tramadol but sometimes I change it to buprenorphine for a while as it is cheaper. But tramadol is more beneficial for me.

Anyway, I have the same problem and when I start methadone I will use naltrexone. I have this problem with buprenorphine too that it doesn't give the effects it used to (sedation, euphoria). So when that happens, my protocol is that for a while I increase naltrexone dose to inhibit agonist functions to the border of precipitated withdrawals. If you don't need instant fix for this problem but can wait few days (or weeks) then my advice is ultra low dose naltrexone and low dose naltrexone combined with the agonist.

I first start with a dose about 100-250ug at night. Then I increase it to 350ug next day. Then 450ug and up to 750ug which is the point when withdrawals start to noticeable happen. Sometimes I do so that I take 100ug every 1 hour. When withdrawals come too much then I stop. And then I repeat that the next day. Then I do like a that for a while and suffer a little bit and then just stop the naltrexone and voila, the opioids work again with smaller doses.

Now I am propably starting to reduce buprenorphine and change it to Methadone or Tramadol after withdrawal. What I am going to do is lower the dosage of buprenorphine while simultaneously increasing the dose of naltrexone daily as previously explained. That way the withdrawal is dealt much faster and tolerance reduced much faster.

I start it next week. I can report here how it works exactly if people are interested to hear?
I used to switch between bupe to methadone waiting 24 hours than I took 80 mg. It broke right through the bupe wall. I don't recomend this now. dangerous...

Must be McCaine White grapefruit juice from concentrate ….dont mix with water, just the super sour goop, consume at room temp, half a can would be ideal. 30min after, consume your Methadone and the enzyme responsible for metabolizing Methadone will be moderately to significantly inhibited by the WGJ