• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Methadone fentanyl kratom and bupe

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
I don't know too much regarding whether bupe blocks these drugs(Kratom, methadone,fentanyls, pethidines) or whether taking these then buprenorphine causes precipitated withdrawal.im guessing it will but in another post of a guy wding from oxy took Kratom then subbie four hrs later and said he didn't feel great but it was bcoz he was detoxing so maybe that covered the unpleasantness of precipitated wd's.anyway does anyone have experience in taking these substances with bupe and does the bupe block them like it does with H and can bupe be taken after them without going through precipitated withdrawals?

Kratom is up in the air and it seems people are split on the effects. Bupe will 100% compete with any opioid for your receptors and will wipe any competition off rapidly which causes the PWD. Bupe has a higher affinity for opioid receptors in the central nervous system than methadone. If any methadone is still on someones opioid receptors, buprenorphine will compete for the receptors, win the fight, and produce extremely uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms.

No opioids will be able to work either medically or recreationally while Suboxone is in your system. Taking Suboxone shortly after any opioids will cause Precipitated Withdrawals. Fentanyl has a short half-life so you generally will be able to take Bupe shortly after your last dose compared to Methadone. I say generally because if you are using a Fentanyl Patch it builds the Fentanyl up in your system to treat pain and the half-life is adjusted dramatically.

I would not recommend taking Suboxone or any form of Bupe without giving yourself at least 12 hours off of a short-acting opioid and at least 36-48 hours for something more long-acting. 24 hours is a safer bet for something like Oxycodone but I was fine with 12. Not sure if you wanted to know whether it can be used concurrently with other opioids (it can't) or when it will work efficiently after said opioids so figured I would try to answer both. Best wishes

I know how it works with morph codeine and H but I was unsure of how it worked with Kratom and done.i thought that's how it was and I'm not surprised.i think your right that bupe will out compete ANY opioid and ruin a buzz completely.