• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone, bupe injections and H and benzos

Blowingclouldzzz

Bluelighter
So long story short, i did the bernese method (look it up), switching methdadone (80mg) for 2-3 year's to suboxone strips (12mg) but i actually took lower, it gives me headaches. Now im on bupe injections monthly.

I dont know if its the rapid taper of methadone 80mg to 0 in 12 days withdrawals or my high tolerance of benzos. Xanax (12-20mg) a day but i changed to clonazepam k-pins, same dose. I also have diazepam and again, high dose. I alternate them sometimes and use xanax once in a while.

So the point is, I get pins and needles/ tingling and burning and itching sensations usually at night and sometimes morning or day when im chilling. Its so bad, ik scratching wont do anything but i still do it, it happens under my feet and my palms. I have to keep moving them kinda like twisting and turning my legs for some relief but its still there.

Whats the cause of this? Its fkd up. I asked the doctor and he doesnt know.

Other than that its all fine, symptoms and side effects wise.

Anyone know please help because i feel like 50-55% in my mind to go to the hospital....

thing is i only get it at night in bed, going to sleep.

I have to pop a xanax or valium 3×5mg sublingual helps and watch documentaries on youtube for 30 mins and then close my eyes, relax my muscles and body, leaving the video on listening and i fall asleep.

Soon ill taper my benzo use to 16mg of xanax use daily or klonopins mg-mg down, because 240-280mg of valium is way too high. I enjoyed it when i was taking 100mg every second day. Thats another story tho.

Oh and one thing, is it that i also smoke heroin at night 1 hr before bed aswell that causes that aweful burning and tingling and itching, sweating palms and under my feet symptons?

Regards