• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone and Oxycontin together?

Id consider waiting for the oxy until 11 hours after your methadone dose. You may get better results.

Speaking of the compounding regulations, I ran into some folks from Wisconsin at an election night gathering earlier this evening and they told me that the former governor and his flunkies who are still in the State Senate and General Assembly and regulatory agencies and other state-sponsored terrorist organisations there took the state from being almost like another planet in a good way vis-à-vis pain and narcotics (on a level with Scandinavia, National Geographic wrote in their March 1985 opium article) to banning kratom, trying to do it to tianeptine, doing everything else the rehab gangsters asked and more -- and apparently lowered the boom on compounding pharmacies there as well . . . that fellow was a Republican and the new Democratic governor these folks called a somnambulist. Several of them were chronic pain people and/or had relatives at home with cancer.

"You folks want to stay here?" I asked them
-- It looks as if we may have to . . .
"It all works and it's all good"
-- Will whatever coalition comes out of this make a difference?
"No, they all know better."

Jesus Christ, I remember driving up to Wisconsin once a month or so with some folks and signing for codeine and dihydrocodeine elixirs and even an early form of Tussionex for spiritual and quasi-religious use and probably 35 per cent of the people at the counters knew it. There was a professor who used to get enough Hycodan to share some with us. Those were the days. There was a time in the middle a few years ago before the prescription monitoring database that these small independent pharmacies did a brisk business in people without coughs who were treating pain with codeine. I'm sure that damn database has saved no lives, prevented no addiction but has really increased the tips that doctors and pharmacists and cops and narcotic inspectors make and the success rate with asking customers for blowjobs. They seem to pick up that benzodiazepine customers are the most likely to comply for some reason. Probably because withdrawal from them can kill someone.

One thing that helps with bandwagon these gangster drive is that it is certainly bi-partisan and not even Libertarians have stepped up to the plate. There are people who blame Trump, others blame Obama, others Bush XLIII, others Bill Clinton, and both parties at the state and local level. Distract people and try to dry up the supply more by blaming "Big Pharma" -- by the way, I ask those arseholes, who do you think makes your Thorazine? It doesn't grow on trees. They were thinking Tramadol may, (https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/synthetic-drug-found-in-nature/6593.article) but I know that's not their cup of tea, if only because it is a narcotic and an especially good one for promoting sociability and sex.

I know...it's so simple, too!
Opium, Codeine, Morphine - Opiates
Everything else - Opioids

Except it's not incorrect to describe an opiate as an opioid. All opiates are also opioids because an opioid is just a drug that agonises the opioid receptors. Opiates are opioids. Then you have synthetic opioids, those are not opiates but are still opioids because they hit the right receptors. Opioid is a wide umbrella term that covers any drug which is an agonist of the opioid receptors.

To make it as clear as possible:

Morphine is both an opiate and an opioid. It occurs naturally in the poppy (making it an opiate) and hits the opioid receptors in the brain (making it an opioid).

Tramadol is not an opiate because it does not occur naturally in the poppy. However it does hit the opioid receptors so it's an opioid.

It is perfectly accurate to describe both morphine and tramadol as opioids, but only morphine is an opiate. Therefore the wide umbrella term opioid is used to describe both nowadays so it covers all drugs that agonise the opioid receptors. It means you don't need to say "opiates and those other ones." Calling the whole family of drugs opioids is correct.

Bloody internal server error whenever I type any drug in...

View attachment 15198

It works based on zip code i suppose, so it might not work internationally. If you can find a way to manually adjust the zipcode you might be able to get it to work (use a US zip code -- like the one from the TV show, 90210). This is what i got for dextroamphetamine:

How bizarre, ive never heard of this, given tramadols structure its presence in this plant must almost certainly be of an anthropogenic origin (ground water contamination, etc.).

They now are theorising that farmers feeding tramadol to their cows is the origin -- they piss it out and the tree sucks it up. How does that advertisement go -- the best cheese comes from happy cows. And of course dried poppies are used for animal feed, as well as the press cake from extracting alkaloids from it.

Most all of the 14-dihydromorphinones have been found in the opium poppy in small amounts, hydromorphone most commonly. The plant probably does it . . . but worthy of note is that the Pseudomonas putida bacterium serotype M10 turns morphine into hydromorphone, codeine into hydrocodone, and dionine into ethylmorphone with all manner of intermediates including hydromorphinol, oxymorphol, dihydromorphine and so forth. Maybe that (they use the bacteria commercially to eat spilled crude oil) and the yeast which can make sugar into morphine will make the sieve so leaky that anyone can get the pain relief they need sometime in the distant future.

And of course dried poppies are used for animal feed, as well as the press cake from extracting alkaloids from it.

Here we have a city named Afyon (means opium in Turkish) where most of the poppy production and alkoloid extraction is performed. It's also famous with the buffalo clotted cream which they make from the milk of buffalos that are mainly fed poppy pods and the cake leftover from extraction. They are the most laid back buffalos one can ever see.

The Xanax bar (pictured above) is a clever and useful development -- I am wondering if anyone has seen any drugs which come in bars in more than four segments, even more than one column of segments, like a Hershey's chocolate bar, the 450 gramme and kilo ones at least.

I think it was either barbitone or chloral hydrate which one company used to put into a capsule which was divided into its two halves longitudinally rather than transversely . . . maybe it was people who, knowing that chloral hydrate comes as suppositories and arse foam/retention enemas, originated the mysterious phrase "anal canoe"

Last edited:
In Turkey:
50x1mg Pfizer Alprazolam $3
25x10mg Diazepam 80 cents
30x2mg Clonazepam $2,40/ 25mg Clonazepam Drops $1,64
28x Suboxone(8 Bup, 2 Nal) $42,75

Unlike opiates and stimulants, they are extremely easy to get prescribed.

I did oxy when at 50mg of methadone, 60mg of oxy and I barely felt it. You would be in od territory trying to take enough to get high

I did 40mg's of oxy, IV.

It had a nice rush for a few seconds, but I was not very impressed with the high- I fell asleep after an hour, but woke up in the middle of the night feeling horrible- like I was in some kind of withdrawal. I was lusting for another oxy pill, but had a diazepam instead, and fell asleep.

I will do another test later, maybe using the rest of the oxy in a cocktail with ampethamine paste, to get some euphoric effects.

Cheers!

If the idea is to get high and particularly feel the bang and rush, it is less likely to succeed and create greater potential problems as far os potential overdose. The reason they use methadone for maintenance and detoxification is that after a while it can take more than a week to return to the state of affairs necessary to feel the entire rush and bang and afterglow combination, as the bang is the effect of especially μ and δ opioid receptors being rapidly agonised, and the rapid change from baseline to the full effect -- notice how the bang is even more intense and pleasing when dosing when in withdrawal -- this is what is called, though it is a misnomer, the blockade.

By the way, for other folks who are on buprenorphine, that is chosen as a less-restricted Substitutionsmittel because it is a potentially shitty narcotic, to use the technical term -- both a partial agonist like tramadol and an agonist-antagonist like nalbuphine and other things of that nature, both of which were uncontrolled until tramadol was put in US CSA Schedule IV due to the political pressure of the folks touting the fake opioid cri$i$ and therefore a few other locales as well. The precipitated withdrawal is well known and buprenorphine is actually dangerous for people on full agonists whose cardiac health is less than perfect and up until Suboxone was invented, buprenorphine was a fourth-line analgesic for acute pain, a veterinary narcotic, though butorphanol, morphine, tramadol, and oxymorphone were much preferred, and also for its proper use in my opinion, a one-off or short term analgesic for opioid-naïve patients such as obstetric analgesia, which in many cases is the province of narcotics not proper for long term use like pethidine or alphaprodine and/or necessarily for continual use like butorphanol. The fact that some people get very strong and lasting analgesia from buprenorphine, from the BuTrans patch in particular, is wonderful -- the intense μ opioid agonism is what does it, but the δ, κ, and ostensible ζ opioid antagonism and no action on the NMDA and nociceptive systems, Opioid-Like-Receptor, and σ receptors make it a very narrow analgesia with missing pieces, the exact opposite of why levorphanol, piritramide, dextromoramide, ketobemidone, and morphine derivative mixed with dextromethorphan and/or ketamine are useful for a broad array of types of pain and can help where other agents do not.

And still, there is political pressure in some US states to force chronic pain patients onto methadone or buprenorphine. Methadone can be done without incident in most cases, but anyone who thinks they can suddenly switch patients to buprenorphine or make chronic pain patients endure a complete washout period before starting it is a quack who should have their head shaved like the French Resistance used to do to collaborators because that is exactly what they are.