• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Methadone and metabolite

Status
Not open for further replies.

some dude

Bluelighter
If you take methadone and get drug tested for it, they look for methadone and its metabolite(s) in the urine sample.

If you save urine samples with both in the sample, is there a shelf life of the sample before both would decay or dissapear?
How would it best be stored to prolong shelf life?

I'm sorry @some dude but these type of questions are not allowed under the BLUA (Bluelight User Agreement - available at top of Forums main page).

Clause 1.c is the relevant entry:

Specifically, you may not:

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or requesting information on how to do so;
    2. posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
    3. ask for advice or methods for evading or defeating workplace drug tests;
    4. use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

However, it's an interesting question, but I'm guessing the bacterial growth in the stored samples would make it obvious to anyone conducting the testing that they are not fresh and you'd have to provide another.

So I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.