• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone and heroin / fentadope

gibberish-noise

Bluelighter
I've heard conflicting things about the combination - does methadone block the effects of dope or can you still nod on it? Is there more or less risk to OD (if it blocks the effects or not)? Thanks in advance.

Doing dope on top of methadone will add to your nod and respiratory depression and danger of OD....but you won't get off or feel a quick rush doing dope.while on methadone like.you are hoping for.

Doing dope on top of methadone will add to your nod and respiratory depression and danger of OD....but you won't get off or feel a quick rush doing dope.while on methadone like.you are hoping for.
So combining the two only increases the danger but not the high, it seems? Damn it. Good information to have regardless.

So combining the two only increases the danger but not the high, it seems? Damn it. Good information to have regardless.
It increased the high but just the nod part. You don't get the euphoria you get from dope without methadone in your system.

It will be a disappointment and endanger you methadone script and your life. I dont bother with any opioids while on methadone despite trying in the past. It's a waste.

Some dxm (100mg 1.5 hrs before the done peaks) on methadone ain't bad of you don't mind a bit of a dirty feeling. it does make the methadone more euphoric. And it isn't dangerous among as you're not on psych meds.

Again....certain clinics test for dxm so keep that in mind.

There's always some offer from your local Research Chemicals company which probably surely aren't yet tested for. Dissociatives + Opioids indeed make a nice combination and despite the potentiation there is no increased risk of respiratory depression and it's hard to OD on a dissociative (they just put you asleep even in hefty OD - note DXM is more dangerous to OD on but still has a wide safety margin).

for me, i don't get blocking from Done until going past 30mg
Yeah specially with tolerance one needs more then 20mg to occupy most of the receptors. And fentadope will still work, other than heroin will fenta displace the morphine. In theory you can never achieve full opioid agonism or you'll die from OD.

for me, i don't get blocking from Done until going past 30mg
Any experience with taken bupe while on a super lowe dose of done? I'm down. To like 1.5 mg per day methadone right now and would like to get off on a big bupe dose of 1.5 to 2 mg (I find bupe more recreational than done).

I fear the precipitated withdrawal but at 1.5 mg methadone per day I feel like a large bupe dose would saturate a bunch of empty receptors my low done dose doesn't touch and I wouldn't have precipitated withdrawal. No idea how it would play out though.

Any experience with taken bupe while on a super lowe dose of done? I'm down. To like 1.5 mg per day methadone right now and would like to get off on a big bupe dose of 1.5 to 2 mg (I find bupe more recreational than done).

I fear the precipitated withdrawal but at 1.5 mg methadone per day I feel like a large bupe dose would saturate a bunch of empty receptors my low done dose doesn't touch and I wouldn't have precipitated withdrawal. No idea how it would play out though.
i did a 7 day taper with bupe. that's my only experience with it