• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Methadone after heroin

paulforaname

Greenlighter
Hi all,
Ive been on methadone maintenance now for few months after being on subutex for 13 years. Bounced between 6 to 12 mg of bupernophine in that period.

Had some shit go down and had a 2 month binge using $300 a day of good quality H here in Australia straight off the boat.
So this stuff doesnt get cut and sold as it enters the country so it pretty strong. I had to get off it so went to my DR and explained situation and he suggested Biodone. Methadone we have here with no additives like sugar etc.

Anyway im allowed 5 takeaways per week and had to go out of town and missed 2 days, was feeling like shit and on my way home I stopped at my dealers as they about 30 mins from my place on the way home and almost drive past their place to get from where i was coming from and picked up 2 points of this uncut gear. Had half then other half when I got home. Atleast was feeling better.

My question is, now ive got to go to chemist and get dosed and pick up my takeaways. I'm only on 45mg, is this harmful since I've got opiates in my system or will I just feel alittle noddy/tired etc. I've got yo pick up in like an hour so it's going to be roughly 3 hours since last shot.
Cheers all.

if you're worried about it, you should just take less methadone, there is a possibility of respiratory depression, but in this situation it seems unlikely especially since it sounds like the dope didn't do much for you.

I'm on 90mg methadone and also have access to extremely pure gear, I regularly do large amounts of year after or before my methadone. I'm fine, but I have a very high tolerance, you're gonna need to gauge it yourself

Air on the safe side if you want and lower the methadone dose, or if you can, talk half of it first, see how you feel in a few hours, then take the other half.