• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone addict looking for heroin dose

Rivercitybandit

Greenlighter
Long term methadone addict looking for safe dosage of heroin to start with to get stoned? I am on 100mg and have been for about 8 years. Previously when I tried using on this dosage I was shooting half a gram of street heroin. (Australian) I wasn't getting very properly stoned to be honest. I want to try higher dosages but I'm worried I'll drop. If I had heroin that had been washed with chemicals so it was of very high purity like over 95%+ what would the recommended dose be?

Honestly, at such a high dose of methadone, I don't think there is heroin out there that will give you the high you are seeking. Why not lower your methadone dose? Is there a reason for
being on such an elevated dose? I'm not judging, just curious. Personally, I think you would just be wasting money. And if you are seeking heroin, perhaps the methadone isn't working out
so well for you now? I was on methadone briefly. Kept my dose purposely low, against the wishes of the clinic folks. They never had a problem if one wanted to raise their dose?! I got greedy.
I did the methadone and then continued using heroin. One had to go. So I said my goodbyes to methadone. Even at 25-30mgs, I couldn't feel my dope. Once I got below 15mg, I was good.
Whatever you decide to do, I hope you post again. I am anxious to hear how things work out for you.

Can forget it, unless u have very high quality product. I was on 140mg and shot 1.5tlg and no rush.