• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone 5 - 7.5mg

justme6263

Bluelighter
Hi, so I am looking for advice on likelihood I'd have gained some kind of WD potential. I've been taking between 5 and 7.5 mg methadone pills once each day for the last five days, including today. I know all the dangers which come with it and I had my own reasons for doing this, I've had a nice experience each time, warm rushes and last nigh quite intense pleasant euphoria.

I'm basically whether I've fucked it? I know that the doses I've been taking hae been quite low

I think you'll still get away with it if you didn't have previous opioid withdrawals. It can take months until one gets really hooked on opioids depending on dosage and yours was quite low. If you experience withdrawal then I'd recommend tapering but I doubt it, five days are a short time. Don't worry too much.

I think you'll still get away with it if you didn't have previous opioid withdrawals. It can take months until one gets really hooked on opioids depending on dosage and yours was quite low. If you experience withdrawal then I'd recommend tapering but I doubt it, five days are a short time. Don't worry too much.
Cheers mate I appreciate it, I've got what might as well be zero relationship with opiates beyond a very occasional smoke of H when I'm doing white. Probably a 'proper' H smoke once every three or so months

Hi, so I am looking for advice on likelihood I'd have gained some kind of WD potential. I've been taking between 5 and 7.5 mg methadone pills once each day for the last five days, including today. I know all the dangers which come with it and I had my own reasons for doing this, I've had a nice experience each time, warm rushes and last nigh quite intense pleasant euphoria.

I'm basically whether I've fucked it? I know that the doses I've been taking hae been quite low
Hey guy! What's up?
I think the same as @plumbus-nine. 5 days is a very short time consume, If you get goosedumps when you aren't cold or you have insomnia, or you have mucus or you feel anxiety those are symptoms of WD.
Then take less than half tab and your WD symptoms will go away. You can have nausea or diarrhea, also WD simptoms.
Well answer whatever you want I'll be there for you.
Have a nice day and dream happy!
Send lots of ❤️❤️ to all opiates users