• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Methadon vs oxy

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Imagine you have ability to get any script for any pharma drug... So far i stuck with tramadol and benzos but Got to a point where i can smash 1g tramadol easy in 1 night and NeXT morning continue the journy... So i decided to go for something stronger , that would be oxy or methadone, fuck it il' get Both xd but please tell me what the dosage should be for methadone and oxy (keep in mind im far past 40mg oxy as harm reduct advice :/) also with methadone im not familiar at all so all info apriciated. Please keep in mind im used to opiates and sadly have perma tolarence i fear.. also this Will be a 2/3 day binge, just to keep in mind... Thanks in advance

I feel the need to add ive Been on heroin and sadly im no longer green with opiates , i just need info on best roa and general dosage with methadone and oxy (recreational purposes)

Advice in style subs are best crushed and snorted and that Trick with 1 or 2 mgs does more then more if you know what i mean

If you get methadone, do not overestimate your tolerance due to tramadol use. It's considerably stronger. So is buprenorphine.

I'm not really sure what you're asking?

The best ROA for methadone, bupe and oxy is oral. All have lower bioavailabilities otherwise, other than IV, which you do NOT want to do with those pills-- they're designed to prevent that.... All 3 of these drugs have poor intranasal bioavailability compared to oral. Snorting them only gives a false sense of high via a poor rush it might provide, it's considerably wasteful as your body absorbs 30%+ LESS of the drug via your nose. Most also have anti-abuse deterrents built into them, which makes that 30% even higher (worse).

Oxy is the only exception, where snorting or IV can be a rush at higher doses, but still the best ROA is oral...

never assume you have "perma tolerance" to opioids, this is how people overdose.

Tramadol is quite weak compared to things like methadone or even bupe which are incredibly more potent.

Last edited:
Well you should definitely switch off tramadol if you're using 1g a day for days on end. You are putting yourself at significant risk for seizures, tramadol starts to cause seizures in people that otherwise aren't prone to them at doses over 400mg. The benzo you're taking is saving you right now but if you for any reason can't dose your benzo you're extremely likely to have a seizure.

If your doc is really letting you pick whatever drug you want, I'd go with oxy since it sounds like you're not using for pain relief. If I'm wrong and you are using for pain relief, definitely go with either subs or methadone since they last longer. The long duration of subs and methadone is going to really fuck you over if you intend to abuse them. Not only will your tolerance shoot to astronomical levels stopping you from getting high, eventually, inevitably, when you have to get off of them the withdrawal is going to be very long and painful instead of short and painful like with something like oxy.

Like Snafu said, just stick to eating them, it's a waste to do it any other way.

Thank you guys , im a retard then (tought snorting suboxones is Better), im quiting this shit all together so il' have 1 "last" nod mode weekeend fest :s... Thanks for advice all in all

Also what would be dosage for methadone ? First timers , i saw some threads where People are talking about 100mg doses and Here they sell packs with eather 5 or 10mg whitch seems alarming xd