• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth

There are 2 ways to do that,
1 - Depending on the type of glass
( borosilicate glass is best for pipes ) and the amount of stuff in the pipe you can get a Butane gas micro torch and burn off all of the impurities in the pipe.
2 - Run water through the pipe which would get rid of most of the impurities then let it dry and use the micro torch on whatever remains.
If you have a cheap pipe you can do it the same way but gently heat it up and keep an eye on it so that you don't burn a hole through the glass or warp it out of shape. The Borosilicate glass should easily take the heat unless it is very thin, then gently on the heat. The intense heat from the torch will clear out everything even if the glass has turned brownish.

One trick that I learned early on was taking a very small piece of a Mr. Clean magic eraser and dampen it a bit. Put it in your bowl and take a bobby pin or something similar to move it around in the bowl to clean it. Works really well on the outside of a piece too.

There are 2 ways to do that,
1 - Depending on the type of glass
( borosilicate glass is best for pipes ) and the amount of stuff in the pipe you can get a Butane gas micro torch and burn off all of the impurities in the pipe.
2 - Run water through the pipe which would get rid of most of the impurities then let it dry and use the micro torch on whatever remains.
If you have a cheap pipe you can do it the same way but gently heat it up and keep an eye on it so that you don't burn a hole through the glass or warp it out of shape. The Borosilicate glass should easily take the heat unless it is very thin, then gently on the heat. The intense heat from the torch will clear out everything even if the glass has turned brownish.

Thanks:) I’m definitely going to have to try the mr clean way

Non heat way is a little piece of magic eraser, it's a white little sponge meant to erase crayon from walls etc, wet it and use a cotton tip.

It's really good and doesn't scratch glass or turn it white.

Otherwise burn the living shit out of it on a gas cook top and wait till it's cooled to put down anywhere.

Run it through hot water and then q tip after. Then if you can torch all the hard black parts til they burn off.

The magic eraser works best, and doesnt weaken your glass or leave a white blemish. I always found q-tips to be a waste of time especially if the pipe is super BBQ'd.

Hello all. I'm a new bluelighter. Let me add my 2 cents. LOL...There is this cleaning solution we would buy at Walmart. Its called Whinks. But i can no longer find it. When i began smoking meth, this was recommended by other long time smokers. Whinks cleaned all the shit out the pipe very quickly. You can rinse the pipe with water right after