• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants METH

Slimshady44

Greenlighter
Hypothetically speaking about my friend swim who may or may not have used soured milk in an IV shot of fast. If in fact my friend swim did this, what could he expect of the side effects to accure after........and again this is all hypothetical about my friend swim. Not me also would like to add that swim. May or may not knew the milk was bad.

Hey buddy welcome to bluelight. We don't use the term SWIM here as it actually gives no extra level of 'protection'. Be yourself and if you follow the user agreement you will be safe and sound?

Cheers
Andy

Why are you using milk in the first place? Unless you're on a dairy farm water should be readily available. I have no idea what shooting sour milk could do to your heart/veins but you should have someone watch you and be on the lookout for adverse effects. Don't hesitate to go to the ER.

It probably won't strengthen your bones...

Well, it can't be good. I found news articles where nurses accidentally injected breast milk into a babies IV.

“It’s not meant to be in that place,” he said. “What happens is that it goes toward the organs and starts clogging them up. It doesn’t flow through the very tiny blood vessels…. It starts clogging the lungs up or it goes to your brain, or whatever other organs.”

You are much bigger than an infant, so maybe you will be alright. I imagine that milk would curdle and chunk when coming in contact with blood, with blood being slightly alkaline and milk being slightly acidic.

The fact that it was spoiled means that you could very well be battling sepsis soon. Sid Vicious shot up with 7 up and vomit, so crazier things have happened.

May I ask why you decided to shoot up with milk? I would honestly use spit before I would use milk.

Well, it can't be good. I found news articles where nurses accidentally injected breast milk into a babies IV.

“It’s not meant to be in that place,” he said. “What happens is that it goes toward the organs and starts clogging them up. It doesn’t flow through the very tiny blood vessels…. It starts clogging the lungs up or it goes to your brain, or whatever other organs.”

You are much bigger than an infant, so maybe you will be alright. I imagine that milk would curdle and chunk when coming in contact with blood, with blood being slightly alkaline and milk being slightly acidic.

The fact that it was spoiled means that you could very well be battling sepsis soon. Sid Vicious shot up with 7 up and vomit, so crazier things have happened.

May I ask why you decided to shoot up with milk? I would honestly use spit before I would use milk.

Well the thought of spit made me wanna puke . and well honestly my friend swim told me to do it. Because laziness and stupid were on both should3rs saying go ahead your not lactose intolerant.
Guys the bathroom was three feet away from me. I went through the worst f****** cotton fever too boot it was my first cotton fever so to speak as they call it i jave had the pleasure in experiencing. To the replies I think y'all it was a serious post and im fine i made it thanks to my husband whos knowledge of this and his military background is what got me thru it.
We I was still wondering how he had done the same fast as me and he didnt not get the fever but i remembered the one thing I did differently.
Yeah..... So we added some humor onto this post its something i can look back on and laugh at. I know now. I may not ever get a blessing like that again

Christ... Please treat yourself better next time. I understand that once you start shooting up you have already boarded the "fuck it" train but no need to purposely run it off the rails.

You are not out of the woods, yet. You have injected multiple types of bacteria in your blood stream. You may be in for some serious shit. If you develop a fever, nausea or any unusual symptoms, go to the ER as soon as possible.

If your water is turned off, there should be water in the tank of the toilet. Not the cleanest place, but definitely cleaner than spoiled milk.

Glad you're feeling okay.

Ya this is just nuts I have heard in my unfortunate time incarcerated of people shooting mountain dew even ,but milk? Wow wtf