• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth

jlewty23

Greenlighter
I don't know if I'm allowed to post this or not but I'm going to why is it that no matter who's dope it is what pizzo I put it on it all tastes the same it taste like trash and it's from different people and I know that they're reliable what am I doing wrong what is wrong I don't know if that's allowed but there it is

It's supposed to taste like trash.

The trashier the better.

You ever see what that shit is made out of?

Ive done amphetamines and meth for 30years the shit thats on the streets these days aint meth. Meth taste a little sweet,burns for ages gets u high. And i say it aint good meth unless youve done dishes meaning get shit done. Im sick of being ripped of from retards saying there got the best.

Ive done amphetamines and meth for 30years the shit thats on the streets these days aint meth. Meth taste a little sweet,burns for ages gets u high. And i say it aint good meth unless youve done dishes meaning get shit done. Im sick of being ripped of from retards saying there got the best.
While I can't attest to the burning this guy describes it very well.however regarding doing things, that depends on mindset of you plan on just relaxing/doing nothing, and take amps, you'll end up doing nothing and enjoying it, albeit at points doing random as fuck Shit like I did before, I spent an hour making a new profile picture =p

Someone I know *wink* made the old p2p stuff and it was lightyears better than any dope from anywhere I had but it effects people different like I would shoot a half g of the goods and be spun as fk but all ide do is chill and text for a week straight. The crap now is just made in contaminated equipment and the recipe sucks . I miss good ole peanut butter crank

Generally just look at this, to start you have pseudo which tastes bad in liquid I can’t tell you cause I’ll get in trouble (not telling you how to cook) which I’m sure tastes bad, and a bunch of other poison which all I’m sure tastes bad. Mix them together under pressure and take out the gangbang offspring it’ll taste bad. Good dope or bad dope will all taste bad. Generally it’s all made the same couple ways just different recepies