• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth

Anyones going to tell you to crush it properly n mix it w a certain amount of water.... dont stick shards up yer booty lol

I'm sure it will dissolve quickly anyway. I always used to buy an oral syringe, crush up adderall in a measuring cup with just a little bit of water, and plug that way

Just stick the tip of the oral syringe like a half inch or inch in and squirt it in there. Like a quarter syringe full of

Yeah if you go too far up it won't work as well, as just the last few inches are the direct line into the bloodstream, bypassing first pass metabolism.

Street methamphetamine hydrochloride is corrosive and will burn holes in your ass if you squirt it up there enough.

Yeah if you go too far up it won't work as well, as just the last few inches are the direct line into the bloodstream, bypassing first pass metabolism.

Is that area longer than a standard 1 mL syringe? If you use a .5 or .3 (if your shit is soluble enough) mL syringe, could you put that in all the way and not miss the direct line?

Street methamphetamine hydrochloride is corrosive and will burn holes in your ass if you squirt it up there enough.

Huh, is that why it fucks up people's teeth? I never knew if that was an effect of the drug or just the life style of an addict. Would a different salt (like methamphetamine acetate or whatever) be less corrosive, or is meth alone corrosive?

The methyl on the N makes it a stronger, and thus more corrosive, base than is plain amphetamine. And yes, that is why it fucks up people's teeth.