• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Meth withdrawals

Isavela

Bluelighter
So how long you guys suffer from meth withdrawals after long period of Time (at lest over 2weeks daily)? Bla bla, many say meth does not cause quitting symptoms and i think its bullshit. The cold sweat, anxiety, brain zaps, lethargy, joint pains, irritability, diarrhea, anhedonia..I used meth a lot by The years, and now these symptoms drives me crazy! I feel like i have used some opioids or benzos, but meth IS causing these.

Meth did cause withdrawal in me after taking daily low dosages for ~10 days, primarily depression (sadness with no other cause than discontinuing the drug), anhedonia, some irritability and lethargy but while meth is the only stim to readily cause (mental) withdrawal, it wasn't too bad though, nothing compared to opioid withdrawal. I'd recommend taper your meth instead of going cold turkey to minimize these effects. As you say you get brain zaps, I assume that your meth dosage was higher than mine.

Some of those symptoms sound close to opiate withdrawal. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Back when I was smoking really heavy, up to a gram a day all I would do is sleep and feel tired as shit for about 2 weeks. None of those other symptoms

I was slamming it, did not smoke it.
Those symptoms lasted 2weeks total, until i started feeling myself.

well, ain't stimulants somehow releasing endorphins or something? That's what I read here.

So how long you guys suffer from meth withdrawals after long period of Time (at lest over 2weeks daily)? Bla bla, many say meth does not cause quitting symptoms and i think its bullshit. The cold sweat, anxiety, brain zaps, lethargy, joint pains, irritability, diarrhea, anhedonia..I used meth a lot by The years, and now these symptoms drives me crazy! I feel like i have used some opioids or benzos, but meth IS causing these.
If I'm going heavy there's a good 5 days give or take a bit of feeling like a thousand pounds, no energy, diahrea, weird chemical caustic feel, it's rough. Meth is the most psychologically addictive of the big.druga too so relentless desire to re-up.

Yes, i can't wait to use it next Time 🙄 I have Been using amphetamines over 20years More or less, meth about 8 years, not all The Time of course. I prefer meth over amphetamine, psychosis and physical discomfort with amp IS always toi much for me, i hate being so bored and psychotic at The same Time. But with meth, no psychosis or boredom at all, until being awake for too long. Meth satisfies for a long Time, good shot makes you feel good for a long time.

I hate those withdrawals though, i get them every time i use meth, it is weird how strong they are, or is it me who feels them too strong, am i overly sensitive i dunno .. They are pretty much physically unpleasant and i would take meth withdrawals over benzo withdrawals for hundred Times..

I read somewhere those pains and aches correspond with low dopamine. That explains a lot, i usually have pretty bad back pains and joint pains after using meth and amps more than 3-5days.

Yes, i can't wait to use it next Time 🙄 I have Been using amphetamines over 20years More or less, meth about 8 years, not all The Time of course. I prefer meth over amphetamine, psychosis and physical discomfort with amp IS always toi much for me, i hate being so bored and psychotic at The same Time. But with meth, no psychosis or boredom at all, until being awake for too long. Meth satisfies for a long Time, good shot makes you feel good for a long time.

I hate those withdrawals though, i get them every time i use meth, it is weird how strong they are, or is it me who feels them too strong, am i overly sensitive i dunno .. They are pretty much physically unpleasant and i would take meth withdrawals over benzo withdrawals for hundred Times..
How many days a week do you use meth over these 8 years? And at what doses? I think frequently and dosage matters. I took ~25mg daily for about 4 weeks for ADHD until I was prescribed a stimulant medication. But I took a week break before starting the stimulant medicine. Personally I felt symptoms like mental fatigue, lack of motivation and general depression for about 5-6 days. At most a week.

How many days a week do you use meth over these 8 years? And at what doses? I think frequently and dosage matters. I took ~25mg daily for about 4 weeks for ADHD until I was prescribed a stimulant medication. But I took a week break before starting the stimulant medicine. Personally I felt symptoms like mental fatigue, lack of motivation and general depression for about 5-6 days. At most a week.
I usually take 150-300mg a Day, 2-5days binge. And once of twice a month maximum.

So how long you guys suffer from meth withdrawals after long period of Time (at lest over 2weeks daily)? Bla bla, many say meth does not cause quitting symptoms and i think it’s bullshit. The cold sweat, anxiety, brain zaps, lethargy, joint pains, irritability, diarrhea, anhedonia..I used meth a lot by The years, and now these symptoms drives me crazy! I feel like i have used some opioids or benzos, but meth IS causing these.
I’ve tried to stop use often at various stages of meth addiction. Diarrhea but very temporary, irritability, emotional and then sleep and eat and sleep. Once rested intense craving follows. I do know after dependency the crash is far less intense however the rage factor increases and lethargy goes on forever.

I've never experienced withdrawal besides narcoleptic sleep tendencies which have me sleeping 18 hours a day for a week or two. Maybe im not awake long enough to notice anything else. Been using daily for about 7 or 8 years now. And was on extreme amounts of adderall for 13 years before that which had the same narcoleptic and lack of motivation effects but the narco was even worse is nod off driving and got in an accident once.