• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth - when to IV again for 2nd time in session?

bbbworship

Bluelighter
Unfortunately the quality is so up and down around here , that I pretty much have to do a test shot of ~0.1g, just to make sure the stuff is good enough for my veins . Well it's been 3 And a half hours since the first shot (low tolerance btw) and I'm still feeling amazing. My question is , I've got about 0.25g loaded into my next rig, but want to make sure i wait long enough to actually feel the rush I've been trying to get all this time. Does anybody have any guidelines as to when they know they're ready for another shot ? I've found that tolerance builds faster with meth in the short term than just about any addictive drug I've tried . Thanks guys and sorry for such short notice

Myself and mostly everyone I know that IVs
meth usually look at it pretty closely. Does it have sharp edges?. Fine lines running vertically through shards?? Or are the edges round?and lines running separate directions? Meth is commonly recrystalized . I suggest getting a p lo as we call it here and melt it down half a point or less. Smoke it even though it kinda takes a little bit to develop technique to get a good hit just kinda melt it and roll it side to side slowly at first, hitting it only after you see a little smoke forming(God I hope you dont know how to smoke it for the sake of my fingers) inhaling really slow while kinda puckering your lips keeping a small hole your inhaling, as the lo gets hotter roll the bowl faster and inhale like you would trying to fill up your lungs with weed smoke or something. Also make it to where the tip of the flame is like an inch below the bowl not touching cuz it can get too hot And burn away. Let it cool get familiar with msm. You'll prob shoot it anyway though also the point of smoking it I should mention is it shouldnt taste bad or strong it should be kinda mild anyway also when you're putting the water on it after a couple minutes if it's relatively pure it should dissolve entirely, Pretty quickly and not need to be crunched up. Hope it helped it was ass to type but that’s all shit I wish people told me.