• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Meth/ weed psychosis symptoms?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Last week smoked 30mg meth then railed about 10mg an hour later. Didn't really feel much so about 6 hours later had 10mg budder. When it kicked in it felt like I could access people's memories and thoughts and felt I suddenly knew private thoughts and information about them concerning anything I wanted to know. It also felt like I could telepathically communicate with certain other people and could transmit thoughts into their mind and because it felt like I could access their thoughts as well I felt like I knew these thoughts were in their mind. This didn't feel like my imagination so scared the shit out of me because I couldn't tell if this was psychosis or a real ability. It made me even question my disbelief in psychic abilities. I freaked that people I was sending thoughts to would msg me and ask me if I was experiencing these same thoughts or ask why I was trying to communicate with them so I just kept my mind still.

I've used moderate amounts of meth + weed and extracts before and never had anything like this happen. I find weed's mental effect is dulled when using meth and this eliminates the anxiety and paranoia weed can induce when you get stuck in a negative thought loop. Meth psychosis doesn't happen to me at such low doses only when approaching 70mg+ and always has just consisted of a threatening feeling that people are watching me and could suddenly attack me but I can manage that with logic.

I've tried getting this effect again just to test if it has any basis in reality but have failed to recreate the effect and just accept it was my imagination throwing up thoughts and me just interpreting them as real.

Anyone experience similar psychotic symptoms where they feel they have developed psychic abilities?

Last edited:
I am extraordinarily sensitive to other's inclination (not exactly their thoughts) on moderate doses of LSD or shrooms, and sometimes just 10mg THC also works.

I notice on psychedelics people's subtle body language and emotional state is far easier to read which makes me much more intuitive. Easy to recognize if someone is open or closed to conversation or is lying or being fake or if they want to say something etc. Social interaction flows so much easier and natural this way. Always makes me wonder if I'm autistic and psychedelics temporarily create this increased awareness of social information or that this effect occurs to everyone regardless if they are neurotypical or not.

you were buggin out

that happened to me for like a week after eating too much mdma in a 24 hour period - it was a very unpleasant feeling - i couldn't tell the difference between thoughts and what i was hearing - not cool at all - it happened to me twice - both from mdma

Last week smoked 30mg meth then railed about 10mg an hour later. Didn't really feel much so about 6 hours later had 10mg budder. When it kicked in it felt like I could access people's memories and thoughts and felt I suddenly knew private thoughts and information about them concerning anything I wanted to know. It also felt like I could telepathically communicate with certain other people and could transmit thoughts into their mind and because it felt like I could access their thoughts as well I felt like I knew these thoughts were in their mind. This didn't feel like my imagination so scared the shit out of me because I couldn't tell if this was psychosis or a real ability. It made me even question my disbelief in psychic abilities. I freaked that people I was sending thoughts to would msg me and ask me if I was experiencing these same thoughts or ask why I was trying to communicate with them so I just kept my mind still.

I've used moderate amounts of meth + weed and extracts before and never had anything like this happen. I find weed's mental effect is dulled when using meth and this eliminates the anxiety and paranoia weed can induce when you get stuck in a negative thought loop. Meth psychosis doesn't happen to me at such low doses only when approaching 70mg+ and always has just consisted of a threatening feeling that people are watching me and could suddenly attack me but I can manage that with logic.

I've tried getting this effect again just to test if it has any basis in reality but have failed to recreate the effect and just accept it was my imagination throwing up thoughts and me just interpreting them as real.

Anyone experience similar psychotic symptoms where they feel they have developed psychic abilities?
This is a very common theme of psychosis and schizophrenia. Thought transmission, mind reading, mind control.

I wouldn't try to recreate this effect.

This is a very common theme of psychosis and schizophrenia. Thought transmission, mind reading, mind control.

I wouldn't try to recreate this effect.
Yeah it's a sign I better lay off the meth and weed combo as it never has occurred before but I've never had symptoms of schizophrenia or psychosis before apart from mild meth psychosis after overusing.

Last edited: