• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth + Weed insane altered state

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
I recently tried mixing meth with weed.
I felt very crucial epic high grade visual side effects when smoking weed and doing lines of meth.

I was feeling like I got high off weed the first time.
I think the meth resets you're brains cannabinoid receptors so when you do smoke weed while remotely high off meth you will feel very hardcore side effects of the weed . I had felt like time had froze , and my eye vision speed was delayed by 1 or 2 seconds.
I would look at something and it felt like there was a delay when I focused on something to stare at it felt like it took 2 seconds for the image to appear after turning my head to look at something.

Other visual effects were seeing outlines everywhere I looked, I would look at the ground and would find shapes in everything.
Suddenly some of the spots in the concrete took the shape of an UZI smg weapon, and I started seeing these shapes in patterns on construction paper .
It was like my mind unlocked all kinds of hidden features.

I did 10 or 15 fat lines in 5 hour period.
Then I smoked a fat joint 1 hour later after doing the last line.
I was very high at this point.
Then I noticed I started slightly having auditory effects come into play.

Out of no where I heard the piano intro of Clash Rock the Casbah play in my head and it sounded so alive and real.

Then I was alone in my room in the dark and started hearing random animals running on top of my roof.
It was creepy and scared the daylights out of me.

I then did one more line before going to bed and it felt so fuckin good to lay down high off weed and meth having you're imaginations run wild into every subject that pops up in you're head.
Also there is a very pleasant feeling I get when I lay down when I'm high off meth.
It's like the world suddenly allows me to sneak through the cracks of reality and I'm given a free pass into a dream machine that allows me to select which type of dreams I should partake in.

I get a warm loving vibe when I lay down at 4:00 a.m.

Note-_ I bought some indica weed ,sold off the street I bought from some gangmember .
It was a 2 grams of lemon smelling weed that was home grown I bought it for 10 bucks. It was all purple with bright brownish spots all over the nugs but was mainly a dark blackish purple and a looked more like
some form of something one level higher then cheap stress weed. This weed looked pretty much like a slightly better version then stress, it was all cut up into pieces of small dark blackish looking leaves and the bugs that did exist looked very unique and moist. Like it was pinkish brown mixed with purple and black . It looked very stress like.
But the smell was very potent !. Smelled like lemon .

Effects : Had great effects with mixing it with snorting lines of meth.

The effects from smoking the weed by its self was superb . slight paranoia, warm head high, felt very pleasant and joyful.
Note -_ This was a Indica weed I bought off the street called purple indo-chronic .

a49646ba489d4e576d5c11a5c2c79705-1.jpg

download (20)-1.jpg

yeah you definetley didnt do 15 fat lines of meth in 5 hours and went to sleep later, and especially not while smoking weed it sends you into a trip when mixing the 2 it doesnt reset your cannabinoid receptors at all

Stimulants/weed feels incredible in my opinion, but I've had a couple of adderall/marijuana experiences where there was intense unexplainable paranoia.

Sometimes you can't feel the bud. Other times it's too intense. The remaining times it's fantastic lol. I've stopped smoking weed regularly because it's so variable in effects for me. It used to never cause paranoia and these days it mostly does. Meh whatever.

I can't possibly know how much weight you are actually describing with the words "a fat line", but if it was fat by most standards just one would keep you up for 8 to 18 hours.
I'm happy that you enjoyed the experience, but it was the combination of the 2 drugs that did the work, your cannabinoid receptors have not been affected by meth.
Have you smoked the same weed without taking meth? How did it feel?

yeah you definetley didnt do 15 fat lines of meth in 5 hours and went to sleep later, and especially not while smoking weed it sends you into a trip when mixing the 2 it doesnt reset your cannabinoid receptors at all
Ya I did. Unfortunately I'm on a Invega injection so I can do 30 lines and not feel anything because the antipsychotic injection they force me to take :(

Ya I did. Unfortunately I'm on a Invega injection so I can do 30 lines and not feel anything because the antipsychotic injection they force me to take :(

Ok, I know it's off topic, and maybe you already know this, but just in case you don't:
Invega is a drug that works by blocking some of your Adrenaline, Dopamine and Serotonin receptors, meaning your neurotransmitters will not affect the receptors occupied by the drug.
Now, Meth works mainly by increasing Adrenaline, Dopamine and Serotonin, and Invega will block most of its effects.

The problem now is that Invega does not block how Meth is affecting your heart rate, and you are ingesting high amounts of it to try and feel some effects.
Your Beta Adrenergic receptors are basically not affected by Invega, so they will be bombarded by the high levels of Adrenaline released by your multiple lines of Meth.
So you are getting the heart related negative effects of huge doses of meth but you are barely feeling the high.
You should stop taking meth when you are on Invega, take either one or the other, if you keep going like this you will not only keep feeling like shit as you described but also cause serious damage to your heart.
It is impossible to know how long you can go on before the damage is permanent, or how long before you get an heart attack.
You are in charge of your life, but I am letting you know that you are playing a game that WILL result in extreme consequences, it is just a matter of when, not if.

On a secondary note, if you are taking Invega you should not touch meth or weed with a 3 feet pole, as both this drugs will worsen whatever it is that you are diagnosed with and in some people can even cause it, but again, you are in charge of your life, and you will have to make your choices.

As much as you described an alright experience, it did not sound to me nothing worth risking your mental and cardiac health.

Mind you, I am not judging you, or trying to tell you what to do, but I want to make sure you are aware of this facts.
We will try to help you regardless of your choices.

Last edited:
I don’t do meth but I was on Invega. I can get high off of weed not but it makes me paranoid and in a weird place. I hear Meth causes psychosis so you’re also messing around with your mental health and whatnot. I’m off of Invega now and completely healed. If weed causes me to become volatile I’ll quit it forever to remain stable. Last time my psychotic break was caused by LSD, molly and psychedelic drugs.

Yeah smoking weed while I’m high isnt really my thing. it boosts my paranoia and anxiety to the max 😤
but I do love taking dabs when I’m coming down I noticed it brings me back up feeling like i took another hit of meth and usually takes my bad thoughts/overthinking away during a comedown after a long binge

Yeah smoking weed while I’m high isnt really my thing. it boosts my paranoia and anxiety to the max 😤
but I do love taking dabs when I’m coming down I noticed it brings me back up feeling like i took another hit of meth and usually takes my bad thoughts/overthinking away during a comedown after a long binge

Man, isn't it awful? If I mix the 2 highs and then have to drive, I will legitimately have a panic attack about every single car that is behind me thinking they are all cops lol

Marijuana is the absolute best while i'm coming down off the ol "no-doze".
Christ, i wish i had some :cautious:
AZ blows if u dont have a regular weed connect.

..but if it was fat by most standards just one would keep you up for 8 to 18 hours.
😂😂😂😅
Sorry i had to giggle at that. I hate to speak for him but if all his posts over the last 6 months are accurate, i think he's past that fun spot.
I know i am.