Venting Meth WD

Credibility low and bough early on it’ll be forgotten in a month. Hell of a way to start a relationship ( which BL can be)

I’m gonna call it a win. Not bad for drug addled junkie huh? Imagine if I’d never used....

Well, I’ve run off a Navy Seal then, about the time you returned. Shame, he was in the recovery field too.
O, I see. No, I am not him.

I don’t know, does he?
Well more people than you'd think actually "suffer" from AS.
There's many people who do, that just don't know they do,
because it just feels normal to yourself,
so there's always a possibility

Is chronic fatigue syndrome a common side affect from long term use of Amphetamines/meth ?

I use meth 3-4 days a week on average and on the days I don't use meth I feel extremely exhausted and just lie around in bed for like 15-20 hours a day.

I definitely feel bored without the buzz and high from quality shard.

On meth I enjoy watching TV shows and movies as well as reading novels and listening to music on the radio.

Off meth I just think about shit from the past while in bed.
I have PTSD and meth helps me deal with repressed memories.

How common among meth addicts is what I described?

Is chronic fatigue syndrome a common side affect from long term use of Amphetamines/meth ?

I use meth 3-4 days a week on average and on the days I don't use meth I feel extremely exhausted and just lie around in bed for like 15-20 hours a day.

I definitely feel bored without the buzz and high from quality shard.

On meth I enjoy watching TV shows and movies as well as reading novels and listening to music on the radio.

Off meth I just think about shit from the past while in bed.
I have PTSD and meth helps me deal with repressed memories.

How common among meth addicts is what I described?
Sorry, but no, you don't have myalgic encephalomyelitis. ME lasts for 6 months+, and doesn't stop when you take meth. Some need pure adrenaline to even move a few steps.

You're just taking stimulants, ofc your body is going to be depleted of dopamine & adrenaline when you're not taking them, because you fucked up your brain chemistry. This is because your body thinks "Hey, there's stimulants coming from outside. So I can stop producing them myself. Cool."

Big words.almost sound like a doctor. No wait music teacher.
OK, sweetie. There's 2 ways this can go..
Musical Therapist, and I studied medicine & music, so..

edit: at a real university, not at one of those expensive Murican daycare centres

OK, sweetie. There's 2 ways this can go..
Musical Therapist, and I studied medicine & music, so..

edit: at a real university, not at one of those expensive Murican daycare centres
Wait, you were a Navy seal couple days ago lol. What’s a feller to think!

So your schooling gives you creds to diagnose someone as above? Pompous ass! What’s the other way it can go sweetie? Ya pay good euros to come for a proper bash?

Way 1: You stop letting out your frustration over not being able to fiend over your drug on me.

Way 2: I'll just have to ignore you entirely.

I really like to help people, and I feel obligated to share any knowledge I've acquired through my schooling. I can understand how much it must suck for you to be sober, but I'm not your punching bag. I don't take it as a slight, but defending myself against your paranoid delusions is getting exhausting. Since you ofc are obviously looking for a punching bag, I'm going to keep a distance of at least 10 feet, and wish you good luck for your endeavor.

Way 1: You stop letting out your frustration over not being able to fiend over your drug on me.

Way 2: I'll just have to ignore you entirely.

I really like to help people, and I feel obligated to share any knowledge I've acquired through my schooling. I can understand how much it must suck for you to be sober, but I'm not your punching bag. I don't take it as a slight, but defending myself against your paranoid delusions is getting exhausting. Since you ofc are obviously looking for a punching bag, I'm going to keep a distance of at least 10 feet, and wish you good luck for your endeavor.
Just read this one. No punching bag, but dude( or darlin,who knows) you have to help with tact. You know the definition?
Tact is the ability to tell a man to go to Hell. And leave him happy to be on his way.
All the knowledge in the world isn’t worth shit without proper delivery.
Many brilliant physicians prefer surgery simply because they don’t have the people skills to hang a shingle. Not throwing punches, rhetorical completely. No doubt you were a fastidious student.
I ask you reread your first responses ( that’s what impressions, or imprints, come from) towards Boku’s question earlier. No time listed for use, dosage, or mention of pre use DSM diagnosis.Same, but even more rude, as catalyst for our initial conversation; as I didn’t ask a thing( hence Venting topic). Not fiending ( what are you, 60?) used to the discomfort that comes with my DOC. Been with on and off for years, no felonies, so I know manners. But charge in the ring like you are the GOAT, and I’ll tactfully KYTFO, with big words in their proper place.

And by the way, extreme PTSD especially as relates to childhood experience, can manifest itself as debilitating depression. Wanna ask me how I know?
🌺, I believe in always speaking the truth, the less bullshit the better.
However, as my ex said once, don’t use it like a sledgehammer.
apologies if I did the same. And sorry I didn’t make the connection earlier.
One of the downsides of this 2D world we live in.
Truce

Last edited:
And by the way, extreme PTSD especially as relates to childhood experience, can manifest itself as debilitating depression. Wanna ask me how I know?
🌺, I believe in always speaking the truth, the less bullshit the better.
However, as my ex said once, don’t use it like a sledgehammer.
apologies if I did the same. And sorry I didn’t make the connection earlier.
One of the downsides of this 2D world we live in.
Truce
First time you're talking to me like a person, thank you.
O I have multiple flaws when it comes to conversing with people, I just can't read into what people want or like to hear, so I just offer dry data usually. This is just my condition, and I sadly can't change that. I often implement a bunch of emoticons to try to make my meaning more clear, but it's not helping much.

The thing about Boku: ME is a fucking rare disease, ~0.06% of people have it. If you say you can walk to the couch and watch TV if you're on drugs, then you don't have ME. I don't know if you ever saw someone who really has this disease, it's fucking sad as shit. I had a patient who needed adrenaline to sit up. Yeah. Being lustless and unable to do stuff when you're not on stimulants is textbook addiction.

You I really just wanted to help out. If I had known it would start all this, I'd have shut my dumb trap, but that's sadly how I am. I can't read into what you want, or what you're asking for, so all I do is offer my knowledge. I will never be able to read emotions, hell I look for smileys in posts, so I know if it was a joke or not..