• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth was spiked??

LulaGrove

Greenlighter
Some friends and I were in a hotel smoking some killer shards with a guy we didn't know very well. He was very insistent about smoking, we smoked about a gram in less than an hour. A very short time later, I'm woken up by my boyfriend whos asking this guy why he was laying all up next to me in the bed?! All of us had apparently passed out (like blackout drunk dead to the world) passed out. My homegirl woke up to the radio and when she came out the room she saw him laying in the bed next to me all up on my ass while I'm laying next to my boyfriend. My bf is no one to fuck with either, the only way this guy would think what he did was okay is if he's really stupid or confident no one's waking up to catch him. When we all sat down after he left we figured out that all this had taken place within an hour. The last thing my bf remembers is me making a phone call at 345 and theduude was gone by 450. My bf shouldn't have fallen asleep at all i know he was wide awake and I wasn't that tired either since we were smoking a bunch but we passed out hard enough to not be aware of him unplugging lights and crawling into bed next to me. Could he have added something to the crystal that made us fall asleep like that? He bought the shards from my friend, used our pipes and had us loading it so I don't know when or how he could have mixed anything. We're all kinda freaked out tho, never had something like this happen and he was a weirdo so if anyone has an explanation to what happened it would be greatly appreciated.

What you're saying makes no sense, if you guys are smoking meth in a pipe how could it possibly be spiked? And what kind of downer could he possibly have put in a meth pipe that would have smoked like meth that would make you pass out? Come on think about what you're posting

It's very easy to palm in something different even if he's just passed it along for a second, let alone was holding it.

I don't know enough about meth to know the taste when smoking. But there are definitely crystals that will sedate you if smoked. Just have to know your shit.

I would be more worried about him having done something if he was that sketchy and sure enough that Billy badass and his girl will be passed out enough to even just spoon. But I can't imagine someone going to that trouble and not doing 'something'.

I hate to say it but might not be a bad idea to go get morning after pill and antivirals and antibiotics. Only you know how things really happened and if you should be worried. But if things happened as described I would head to the ER and do the routine just to be safe.

Best of luck.

Last edited: