• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth vs Flakka (a-pvp?)

Tielrdurdenjr

Greenlighter
Hello, I used to be a lurker on these forums but I need some advice.

I have really bad ADD and it's pretty difficult for me to hold a job. Right now I self-medicate with meth is small doses daily. I used to just take orally but I moved up to snorting approx one or two lines a day. It's great for about 2-3 weeks and then the tolerance builds then I take a week off.

TToday I tried Flakka for the first time and it seems to give me a decent buzz. Not as happy feeling as meth but I can work no problem.

ONce I've been at my job long enough to get insurance, I intend to see a professional but until then, if you had to choose the lesser of two evils what would you go with?

Personally I used to really enjoy MDPV and a-PHP and would use them for work and just Euphoriant purposes. They are very similar drugs to a-PVP, problem is controlled use and not bringing which I would do at times. But from an physical standpoint if it's a pure batch it's probably not TO unhealthy in comparison to batches of dirty Street Meth for example. But neither of these should be taken daily honestly and you should see a proper Psych and get a script for ADD meds. I'd use MDPV off and on in bursts, think it's best like that and small a doses as possible. When it runs out wait a few months and get more.

After a few hours the come down for the a-pvp hit and it's literally the shittiest comedown from a stim I've ever had. A little anxiety, no psychosis, but I feel tired and cranky as shit.

Never had this problem with meth. Gonna look into the MDPV. Thanks.