• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth vs Adderall vs Ritalin

Wow this thread hasn't seen anyone for a while.. Just want to say that Ive never tried adderal but I've had some time on meth and rits. Well actually today got a couple of 20mg Ritalin SR pills for the first time. Never tried the stuff before but after some research, crushed up one pill and snorted it. Pleasantly surprised! I was addicted to meth for just under 2 years and while it was one hell of an amazing drug, Ill certainly never wish that life on anyone. That shit sucks out your soul and will leave you feeling more hollow and empty than you've ever felt. But the ritz was good! That one pill certainly did the job and to me seems like a bit of a meth high but ofc way less intense. I mean, no crazy euphoric rush like you get when you take that first swirl on the crack pipe but certainly made me feel positive, energetic, a bit chatty, and just all round just focused. 3 hours later and still feel like I'm speeding off that little bit. Ill mention as well I don't have ADD so this is purely recreational..
In conclusion, at the price of 5 bucks a pill compared to $100 bucks a point of crystal its a no brainer.
In saying that, if I had one day left on earth and could only take one drug, nothing comes close to meth.

Also was so surprised snorting it that it went down so easy! No burning, nothing, its like sniffing air. Only thing I've ever snorted that went down that easy was MDMA. So my suggestion, if you're gonna take Ritalin, snort that shit! Some people talking bout shelving that shit..why would you stick a pill up your ass when crushing and snorting is so much easier and achieves the same effect.. For me anyway haha

Ritalin sucks! Any questions? I was first prescribed Ritalin at 6 years old...the first time I tried Dexedrine...It was so far superior to Ritalin in every way, I only did Ritalin a handful of times after that....Now, I'd rather be sober than take methylphenidate...It's nasty shit!

Ritalin works well if you have ADD/ADHD. If you have either of them you will not get an actual high or stimulant effect from the Ritalin. But I know some people with ADD or ADHD who said how Ritalin even the extended release stopped working for them, and did not last as long as low doses of Dexedrine/Adderall do.

cocaine and methylphenidate (ritalin) work by blocking the reuptake of dopamine, while amphetamines work by releasing dopamine and serotonin, providing much longer duration than cocaine and better euphoria.

It is at least a decade ago that coke producers started adding levamisole to their coke. Over 90% of coke seized at eu docks is mixed with it.
There are different theories about why they are doing this, but most come down to that they want to improve the effect, especially its duration (Allegedly by keeping dopamin at higher levels for much longer time.).

My experience is that if I snort only few lines, I get the classic coke, like after only a half an hour I start feeling that effect is wearing off, but when I continue and take more, from a particular dose (I presume when enough levamisole, and coke, accumulates.) the same good coke effect starts lasting much longer, like hours, and the best part, no bad comedown. At one point I get so tired that I will fall a sleep, and tomorrow I am more or less good, actually I am good. I feel a bit strange after awakening, but I recover quite fast, and will end in slightly better than 'normal' mood.

high purity d-methamphetamine = probably the most euphoric high of any drug I've tried. Especially when administered via IV. Way better than cocaine, although I doubt that I've ever had any cocaine that was even close to being pure.

Meth is dirt cheap around here. Compared to cocaine it's a much better value. Unfortunately it also wears your body down faster than any other drug I've tried which is why I can't do it anymore, plus it has one of the worst "scenes" of any illegal drug I've encountered. I can't stand tweakers and I tried to avoid them whenever possible. It's strange considering the fact that I previously mentioned how good of a high it is, but I legitimately do not understand chronic, every day meth addiction...after a while the insane euphoria diminishes after repeated re-dosing and the paranoia and intense body aches set in, and it just ceases to be fun at all.

Meth greatly diminishes your desire to eat and sleep, both of which are good things that you need to live a healthy life. (At least, it greatly reduces MY desire to eat and sleep, and many other user's as well) Plus it's just generally a toxic, shitty drug that isn't good for your mental state generally-speaking.

I came to meth via Adderall/Dexedrine too. While it wasn't a massive mistake that completely ruined my life or anything, it's not exactly something I would recommend in any way. Especially since you mention being irritated by being propositioned as a female addict...if you think that's an annoying problem with pharma d-amp, hoo boy, just wait until you get into meth lol.