• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth use than instant vomit ?

ashb72

Greenlighter
5 minutes ago
Friend fred uses thru an iv .. So does a few friends who notices right after using they vomit.. I guess its not the first time , has happened last year where 2 others caught.on just as quick. & now the same stuff or w.e is going around again.. Fred doesnt use much at all when he does like close to none . Isnt like some who go hard.. He doesnt so its not that.. Its the methamphetamine.. Does any1 know what this could possibly be thst causes the vomiting ? Its looks more clear than an off white .. But looks legit. Just wandering what this could be and how harmful if at all if its actually meth or just bullshit.. Thanks in advance

When you inject amphetamines it goes into your bloodstream and it goes through your mouth.
When it goes there, you'll feel the taste of the drug coming from your throat to you mouth. For some people who don't really enjoy the taste, it can be overwhelming.
I personally like the sulphate amphetamine taste, but meth can be a bit overwhelming.
Also, puking is normal reaction when you put something toxic in your body and your body is trying to get rid of it.

That hit in your mouth and throat after iving can he overwhelming, the bigger and bigger the shot I can imagine vomiting at a certain point.

Reminds me of how I was with coke, it wasnt a big enough shot unless I was throwing up from it

Just wandering what this could be and how harmful if at all
Certainly could be *anything within reason?
Instant puke is reminiscent of fentanyl or likely an analogue of said. Not saying there was any involved, just an observation from use/abuse.
I know a MF can get to the toxic point of anything (literally) and if we make it past it we learn something (or not) but we keep moving, no?
As for the question quoted:
IDK... alas.
:cry:

How come no admins saw this thread? Move this shit. To OP, yo listen you did too much. I don't think it's WD either. Eat healthy man, some oatmeal, crackers. Water, remember drink plenty of water and read this

Shouldn't take you more than 2m, in the end it's your soul at stake.

Moving this to Basic Drug Discussion as it's not a trip report.

When you inject amphetamines it goes into your bloodstream and it goes through your mouth.
When it goes there, you'll feel the taste of the drug coming from your throat to you mouth. For some people who don't really enjoy the taste, it can be overwhelming.
I personally like the sulphate amphetamine taste, but meth can be a bit overwhelming.
Also, puking is normal reaction when you put something toxic in your body and your body is trying to get rid of it.
Just got the "taste" IVing a solution of 4-CMC and 3-CMC.
As for the topic, vomiting can happen after smoking crack; I had friends telling me one of them puked on the come-up with molly.

Just got the "taste" IVing a solution of 4-CMC and 3-CMC.
As for the topic, vomiting can happen after smoking crack; I had friends telling me one of them puked on the come-up with molly.

Yeah MDMA can definitely make u puke theres no doubt about that infact I've had a few friends that have puked while on MDMA, for me I've had some intense nausea while on MDMA its probably the depletion of Serotonin. Snorting Coke can make u puke too when it drips down to ur throat.